Private peaceful self-contained studio apartment 30sqm, overlooking garden. Well-equipped kitchenette, bathroom, tastefully furnished, unlimited wifi, great location, host with top reviews. Ideal for long- or short-term guests seeking comfortable temporary home in Zone 1, only 3 bus stops from Southbank and 5 stops from CBD. ( We also offer a Garden Apartment: https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/4967587. All the features, plus more space!).
Gleaming modern Garden Studio of over 30 square metres, with your own ensuite bathroom, kitchenette, and private keyed entrance.
The Garden Studio is positioned on the ground floor of a modern extension that sits separate from the traditional Queenslander main house, making it an ideal choice for guests who value their privacy. The Studio is light, spacious and airy, with a wall of full height windows overlooking our rainforest garden and providing views of more distant hill tops.
The Studio offers a peaceful relaxing retreat for a busy person, with all facilities included, and none of the stresses that can accompany sharing with others.
- slat-base double bed, with a quality orthopaedic mattress
- reclining swivel leather armchairs, extending table, dining chairs, wardrobe, shelving and storage spaces
- 24' TV with DVD player, ipod dock, ceiling fan, and excellent lighting
- fully equipped kitchenette with fitted cupboards, sink, fridge and a full range of appliances including kettle, toaster, induction hot plate, microwave, sandwich press, halogen roaster/griller, electric fry pan etc. No conventional oven, but halogen roaster/griller does everything a conventional oven can do
- ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- iron, small ironing board, cleaning implements, bedding and towels all provided
- fast unlimited wifi
- insect screens on all windows
- use of laundry facilities (frontloader and under-cover drying space) shared with host
- outdoor electric bbq
- breezy ridge top position
- optional use of airconditioner. Fans and breezy position means most guests find it unnecessary so, to keep our base price as low as possible, we leave guests to decide whether they wish to use it, and ask an extra AUD30 pw to be paid direct to us at the time if you opt for it. We receipt all payments.
- fantastic location with extremely easy access to public transport. CBD, uni campuses and major hospitals all within a few minutes
- a lovely residential neighbourhood with heritage and modern homes side by side, lots of parks, cafes, bike paths.
A sliding glass door from the studio opens to a path leading to covered paved areas with tables and chairs, overlooking the leafy sub-tropical back garden, complete with pond, possums, kookaburras and the occasional scrub turkey. There are sufficient outdoor seating spaces that you can always find a private spot.
Absolutely everything is already in place, and there's nothing else to arrange or to pay. You can just bring your clothes and move right in.
LOOKING FOR MORE SPACE?
If you are looking for more space than the studio offers, checkout our Garden Apartment, which offers twice the space, at a bargain rate: https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/4967587.
This studio is ideal for a person moving to Brisbane for a fixed term, or anyone who doesn't want the bother of a lease, furnishing a place or organising utilities. It offers complete privacy, so is perfect for people who are over shared houses, and just want their own space.
The ideal guest is a quiet busy professional or student, who is looking for an easy and comfortable long-term living arrangement. We also accept shorter stays depending on our calendar and time of year.
Long term guests will find the the studio is most suitable for a single person, but couples would find it very comfortable for short stays.
WHAT ABOUT PRICING AND MINIMUM STAYS?
The studio is generally only available for stays of 30 days or more, although we somtimes accept shorter bookings depending on availability between long term bookings.
If you are a single guest and interested in a very long term booking (eg 6 months or more) we may be able to discuss an even more competitive price. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your needs and our best price. Thank you.
WHAT ABOUT REVIEWS?
The Garden Studio mainly accommodates long terms guests so has fewer reviews that many listings. However comments from short term guests include:
- This place is brilliant and will give you an ideal base
- Perfect little apartment with everything you need
- I nominate this for the best deal in Brisbane
- Stay here. We can't recommend it highly enough
- This little haven .. is a ten out of ten. Malc ... are wonderful hosts
- I cannot say enough wonderful things about Malc and his wife.
Our high-set Queensland-style home is situated in a leafy area of inner southside Brisbane, positioned amongst a mixture of older timber Queenslander-style homes and extremely modern architect-designed homes. Our house is on a larger-than-average block of land and has the benefit of a well-planted rainforest garden, and views across the neighbourhood. It's a safe, residential area, with lots of parks, walking and exercise opportunities, yet has all the benefits of very easy access to the CBD.
Tipus de propietat
Suite amb entrada independent
Brisbane, Queensland, Austràlia