Away from population...Located in the foothills of the Blue Mountains, our Cozy, Comfortable, Quiet, Private Lakeside Tiny House is your country vacation hub for adventure or relaxation, with easy access to major highways and outdoor activities.
Please be advised....In light of the Corona Virus pandemic, we perform an additional disinfectant wipedown beyond our normal sparkling clean sanitizing for your safety.
Our newly renovated 150 sq. foot Tiny House apartment is nicely appointed with a cozy lounge area including a couch with HD TV, loft bedroom with a new full size mattress bed, full bathroom with shower, kitchenette with quartz counter top, small refrigerator/freezer, hot plate cooking burners, microwave, toaster oven, egg sandwich maker, pots and pans, utensils, plates, glassware also with free WIFI.
The sleeping area is in a loft utilizing STAIRS WITH A LADDER TYPE PITCH. By renting this space your acknowledge you and your guests are in good enough physical condition to traverse the ladder, and agree to always face the ladder when in use, up and down.
Please note, this space is not recommended for large framed guests or over 6'4" tall. Maximum occupancy is 2 guests. Due to safety concerns with regards to the sleeping loft, THE MINIMUM CHILD AGE REQUIREMENT IS 12 YEARS OLD....
For those seeking more living space, or room for additional people on the same property, we also host accommodations in our newly refurbished Lakeside Carriage House. AirBnB #13636019. (Search Kempton PA)
On site activities include board games and puzzles, outdoor fire pit and sitting area, free use of Mt Bikes and seasonal gardens. The property overlooks the Blue Mountain range where the Appalachian Trail runs across its ridge. The Tiny House is nicely appointed with a couch, HD TV, loft bedroom with a new double-size mattress, full bathroom with shower, kitchenette with quartz counter top, fridge, hot plate cooking burner, microwave, toaster oven, also with free WIFI.
1 to 2 guests
Must be at least 25 years-old to rent.
No smoking in room, smoking in room will result in $150.00 cleaning fee.
Full size new mattress.
Full sized Bed with Linens
[ 1 ] Graco Pack ‘n Play with fitted Linens [available]
Flat screen TV
Kitchenette with quartz countertops
Dishes and silverware for [ 2] people
egg sandwich maker
[ 1 ] Full bathroom with shower
Outdoor fire pit [Firewood additional]
Outdoor sitting area
During your stay, stargazing is spectacular any time of year from your private balcony. Enjoy the peaceful gardens, or sit by the fireplace and relax. Top your stay with a massage in your apartment.
The B & B is a short walk to Leaser Lake State Park, the only lake in Lehigh County, PA. Five-hundred-forty acres of sprawling landscape is home to over 200 species of birds. The recently renovated 117-acre lake is popular for kayaking/canoeing, paddle boarding, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, and bird watching. Leaser is a catch and release lake. Avid anglers can try their luck at catching bass, pickerel, muskellunge, walleye, perch, trout, catfish, crappie, sunfish, and bluegill. Watersport and bike rentals are available from Leaser Lake Boats, Bikes & Bait.
There are multiple restaurants, craft breweries, wineries and distilleries to tempt even the most discerning palate for your dining pleasure. Our in-room guidebook can help you choose the perfect place.
Find adventure: mountain biking at the Trexler Nature Preserve single-track; take a day-hike on the Appalachian Trail; try zip-lining; ski and snowboard at Blue Mountain Resort and Bear Creek Resort; and there are dozens of golf courses in Lehigh, Carbon and Berks counties for the avid golfers.
There is plenty to see for the sports enthusiasts: the Velodrome cycling arena; Coca Cola Park-home to the Phillies minor league team, the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs; The PP&L sports center-home to the Lehigh Valley Phantoms and the Philadelphia Soul arena football teams.
Find family-fun activities: at the Lehigh Valley Zoo; Hawk Mountain Sanctuary; ride the train at the Kempton Railroad; Crystal Cave cavern tours; and Bear Rock Junction has two challenging miniature golf courses, and Go-carts.
Glen-onoko Falls offers spectacular nature walks. Afterwards, take a train-ride, bike the rail-trails, shop quaint boutique, and enjoy gastropubs in nearby Jim Thorpe.
Artsquest, the Sands Casino, and the PP&L Center host concerts and other exhibits. For shoppers, there are several Outlet Malls; and the Pocono area attractions are nearby. Or, take a Day Trip to Philadelphia, New York City, Gettysburg, or the Harrisburg Waterfront for some added fun.
By renting the Leaser Lake Bed and Breakfast Tiny House you are agreeing to the following GUEST RENTAL RULES AND LIABILITY RELEASE.
1. You hereby waive, release, forever discharge and agree to hold harmless Leaser lake B & B LLC and it's owners, servants, agents, employees or contracted service providers from any and all liability claims of personal injury, death, accidents, or illness including but limited to man-made or natural hazards, such as, slippery floors, traversing the stairs and using the complimentary mountain bikes and any activities on or off the premises during your stay. Leaser Lake B & B LLC or its owners are not responsible for any damage or loss to personal property, belongings or valuables associated with your stay. It is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm, arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use premise.
2. No smoking: flames or any combustibles anywhere in the building, Smoking is permitted outside.
3. People other than those in the guest party may not stay overnight. Any other persons in the property are the sole responsibility of the guest.
4. Guest should not create excessive noise that may disturb neighbors. Quiet time is 10:00 PM
5. Guests will keep the property and all furnishing in good order
6. Guests will only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are not permitted
8. Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles must park in front of double garage door.
9. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels as our towels or linens are not permitted to leave the premises.
10. Please put garbage in trash cans in rear of building. Leave recyclables in the room
11. Guests may use the entire property with exception to Main house, garage, small shed, wood deck in rear of house, hot tub, propane grill.
12. The mineral content in the water is high, our water is filtered however during drought conditions the iron smell may be slightly noticeable.
The Lakeside Tiny House neighbor open fields and a few homes along a country highway, easily accessible from major highways. A local general store offers food staples, sandwiches & wraps, and quality local artisan crafts. There are grocery stores about 20 minutes away. Restaurants, wineries, 8 Oaks Distillery, Crystal Cave, the Lehigh Valley Zoo, the Hawk Mountain Bird Sanctuary, Hiking trails, Kayaking and fishing are but a few ideas to fill your vacation, or relax in the gardens and enjoy the countryside.
Tipus de propietat
Kempton, Pennsilvània, Estats Units