A freshly renovated cozy cottage at Arrowhead Lake that is pet friendly at no extra cost! 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with ample room. Free Wifi! Linens Included! The living room has a TV with Chromecast and cable. The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need to cook! There is a great deck with outdoor seating to enjoy lake living. You can access the lake, community pool, and amenities. We are located near many popular area attractions. Make this your Pocono getaway destination!
As long time residents of Arrowhead Lake, we are committed to providing a great experience to our renters and their pets which is why we don't charge extra as we fully understand that pets are family. We have been renting out our long time cabin here for about a year and take pride in going above and beyond for our guests!
***Important things to note about our home***
1) We are pet friendly! Yes, this means you can bring your dog! No, we do not charge an extra fee or deposit. We believe pets are family and should be able to come on vacation! :)
2) We include linens on the beds, towels, an outdoor firepit, grill, wood burning fireplace, TV with cable and chromecast for streaming, various card and board games, and fairy lights among other touches to add the extra home away from home touches to our cabin.
3) We do have A/C in the living room but it is not central. We have plenty of fans and are very shaded and the cottage remains quite comfortable.
4) We are not a lake front property. We are across the street from the lake and a less than 10 minute walk (or 2 min drive) from the nearest of the 4 beach areas featured in the community.
5) We are a lake community so we are on a well system. The cottage is stocked with a gallon of drinking water for all guests. We have a water filter we change regularly but you may want to bring additional drinking water.
6) Arrowhead Lake is a private, gated, secure neighborhood with many amenities you can utilize during your stay including beach areas, boat rental shack, pools (outdoor so summer only), and lodge with game room and gym. The association charges a separate renting fee. It is $10 to rent and $15 per car for gate card access. There is also a Temporary Membership Identification fee to be $5.00 daily for those ages 12 and older and it is mandatory all year. The Temporary Membership includes access to the Beaches, Pools, Lodge, Events, Welcome Center Family Game Room, Gym, Lodge Billiards Room, Pavilions, Lakes, Playgrounds, Sports Courts, Trash Center, and all other common area of Arrowhead Lake Community. This information was released 12/20/2019 and is effective come 1/31/2020. Please keep this in mind.
We include linens on the beds, towels, an outdoor firepit, grill, propane fireplace, TV with cable and chromecast for streaming, various card and board games, books, and rustic touches including birch branches, fairy lights, and more to add the extra home away from home touches to our cottage. We enjoy sharing our home with guests and hope to host you!
For your pups, there are dog towels, bowls, and a bed to make your furry friend feel right at home. (*We are known for the cleanliness of our other listing and rest assured even though we welcome pets, we still hold our standards of cleaning very high!*)
The kitchen comes fully stocked for your cooking needs. There is a k-cup coffee maker (or french press for the purists ;) ) , microwave, toaster, etc.
The bedrooms both feature queen sized beds, end tables, and closet space.
We have baseboard heat and fans/AC for the summer months.
The bathroom holds a washer and dryer for your laundry needs.
The cottage is stocked with a gallon of drinking water for all guests but just a reminder that the lake is on a well system. We have a water filter we change regularly but you may want to bring additional drinking water.
There is a grill on the front porch stocked with propane along with a 4 person outdoor dining table. Under the porch is a fire pit and adirondack style chairs. In addition to the front porch, there is a back covered porch with sectional and breakfast table for your enjoyment.
The living room features a wood burning fireplace.
Air mattress available upon request.
There's always something happening at Arrowhead Lake!
The community offers 3 pools, 4 beaches, tennis and basketball courts, playgrounds, and a gym and game room which you have access to. If you plan on using the pool or going in the lake, you must have an Arrowhead Lake wristband on.
Wristbands are REQUIRED from memorial day weekend-labor day weekend. Please take this in to account when budgeting your trip.
Important message from the association:
Arrowhead is a Gated Community. Effective January 1, 2018, there is a $20 transaction fee and a $15 per vehicle fee to be paid to receive a Gate Card specific to THAT VEHICLE and is NOT interchangeable with other vehicles.
***There is an additional late charge for vehicles not registered at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival.
When departing you must leave the house the way you found it. The trash must be taken to the trash center (to the right of the entrance gates) or there will be an extra $10 fee for trash removal. We try to accommodate guests desired check in and check out times so these things help us to be able to turn over as efficiently as possible.
If you would like to utilize the Arrowhead Lake
amenities, the lake association requires all Summer rentals purchase an $8/day ($35/week) amenity bracelet for all people 12 and over. Please consider this before booking and include in your budget. It is WELL worth the cost, because it allows you to use all the POOLS, the LAKE, and the LODGE. In the off-season (Tuesday after Labor Day through Thursday prior to Memorial
Day) wristbands are $2/day $10/wk.
Pools open for the weekends starting Memorial Day Weekend and open daily the third week of June.
The community frequently hosts events. Check the calendar on the website for up to date information.
Fishing Licenses are available to be purchased through Arrowhead Lake’s Member Services Department.
Rental Shack - Open daily to rent row boats, canoes, kayaks, paddle boards, fishing equipment, bicycles, and sports equipment. Cash only!
Tipus de propietat
Tobyhanna Township, Pennsilvània, Estats Units