15 mins from Airport
Fully furnished spacious Private room
Beautiful 3 bedroom 2900 sq ft apartment in the heart of Dubai city
Posh, Quite & Safe locality
24x7 supermarket, 3 metro stations, ATM's & Restaurants
From the balcony stunning view of Burj Khalifa, Dubai skyline.
NewYear fireworks balcony view
5 mins you can reach exhibition center at world trade center/ convection center.
Connectivity to anywhere in Dubai.
1000 Novels Library.
We can provide multiple bedrooms
This is a homestay where you will get a private fully furnished bedroom in a spacious and luxurious apartment. There will be a private clean & hygienic bathroom for you. There is daily cleaning services for room and Toilets.
The host of this property is a super host
Overall rating : 4.8 reviews from the past 365 days.
5-star trips : More than 85% of our guests rate us 5 star.
From the room window and balcony, you can see Burj Khalifa (tallest tower in the world), World Trade Center, Emirates Tower, the sea face and metro station. Dubai fireworks on 31st December are visible from our balcony.
POSH LOCATION AND GREAT VALUE
This is one of the TOP TOP TOP location location location for living in Dubai most desired areas of central Dubai. The per day price quoted is so very competitive that if you rent unfurnished studio apartment in this location for 1 year contract you may still have to pay a more than double price due to the TOP TOP TOP location location location. This place is in the heart of Dubai, at the price quoted this is great money value as it is located in the only the posh locations of central Dubai. The apartment rents are the highest in this location but you are getting this room at the cheapest price this may surprise you as the owner just doing this for interest to meet people from different parts of the world. If you want live at place with best public transport connectivity, good and economical food, 5 mins from World Trade Center and DIFC and on top a good host who is caring then this is the best place to stay. This is by far the best location for connectivity within Dubai.
In 15 mins you can reach Dubai international airport via metro which is located 200m from the house.
Just under the house you catch direct bus for Knowledge Village and Academic City, Silicon Valley and Dubai Museum or Meena Bazaar.
Very near the house catch the metro or direct Bus to reach within 5 to 10 mins to World trade center (WTC), Emirates Tower, DIFC (Dubai Financial Center), Dubai Mall.
You have direct metro to popular areas like JBR, The Marina Walk.
From near by bus stops you can travel intercity by Bus to Abu Dhabi city, Sharjah city
Near by bus stop take you direct to Dubai Maktoum Airport or Global village by bus from nearby bus stops. There is a direct metro from here to Dubai International Airport.
The restaurants in this place are awesome and open till late night, you can get a good value meal for under 6 dollars, nearby to the home at walking distance are more 300 restaurants which are highly rated and also economical.
The Dubai hop on hop off Big Bus starts just 5 mins walk away. All Desert Safari companies will pick you up from standard stop 3 min walk away. At walking distance are shopping markets nearby for shopping.
There is a very large green park (Zabeel Park) nearby if you like to stroll or jog in the evenings.
Above all you will feel like home here all visitors have told us they loved the house, the room, the location and the hospitality.
THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE
Tell me if any other place in Dubai offer more value. This place is like a Carrefour supermarket everything under one roof. I have provided a lot of information of the area through the photos.
Current Price is at at 50% discount comparing with room price in same month last year. Airbnb smart price recommendations for my property is 50% higher so they think I should be charging double of the my listed price. Also you should be aware that a super host is guaranteed quality because you cannot be a super host until more than 94% of your guests rate you 5 star , this is not easy, only the quality places survive this test. You may already be aware the room price quoted by hotels incur taxes equivalent to 27%, this make our room price extreme value for money. When you see a hotel price online it does not include 10 % City tax, 10 % Municipality fee, AED 10. to 20 Tourism fee per night and service fee which you have to pay over and above the room rate that you see online. Where in the case of Airbnb you pay what you see online plus AED. 20 Tourism fee per night only. Vat 5% is common for both.
VERY IMPORTANT CAUTION FOR ROOM BOOKING IN DUBAI - BASIC ADVISE
Pls be alerted that many hosts are not being completely honest about the number of persons in the room, they are advertising as a Private room but it turns out to be a shared room with 6 persons in the room. This room is a exclusive Private room you can book for single occupancy or double occupancy room only basis. This is an exclusive apartment and quite sure nobody can match out price cause at the price of shared room we are providing you a private room in expensive part of Dubai i.e near to Burjuman Mall. Some questions you should ask other hosts of private rooms are as follows:
1. How many persons will share this room? Is this room rented to me exclusively.
2. Is this a shared bed space place.
Further Pls be alerted that many hosts are not being completely honest when mapping their properties on airbnb, even when the property is 50 kms outside Dubai they map incorrectly next to a metro station. So the best way is to ask them some question to understand how far they are from central Dubai or Burjuman Mall.
1. How many minutes walk to nearest metro station, (in my case just 2 to 3 mins)
2. Which is the nearest metro station is this in Red line or green line. (in my case there are 4 metro stations at walking distance from the house 2 green line and 2 red line maximum walk is 5 mins minimum walk is 3 mins. The nearest metro station is ADCB or Karama . There is a green and red line junction at 5 mins walk which is called Burjuman).
3. How many Kilometers from Burjuman Mall is your property. (in my case 400 meters or 5-6 mins walk)
4. How can I locate your property on standard internet maps. (in my case all day fresh super market mankhool kuwait road)
5. What is the distance to nearest supermarket from your house (in my case 1 mins walk to spinneys super market)
6. What is the distance to nearest Italian, French restaurant. (Because good European restaurants are around popular areas). (in my case 2-5 mins walk away, more than 300 restaurants in 1km radius)
7. How many kms from the airport, how much time to reach airport during peak traffic time. (in my case 20 mins)
8. How far in kms in the bus stop that takes you to Maktoum international airport. (in my case 1km, you can reach in 5 mins by taxi or bus).
9. How far is the nearest intercity Bus stop to Abu Dhabi (in my case from within 1km, you have a bus to Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and other emirates)
10. How far is World Trade center from your property in kms (in my case 2kms and you can reach via metro in 5-6 mins as it is just the 2nd stop)
11. How far is the property from Internet city metro station, how to reach there from your house?
(in my case 10kms and you can reach via metro in 40 mins as it is just the 8-9 metro stop away)
12. How far is the property from Dubai Mall, how to reach there from your house?
(in my case 4kms and you can reach via metro or bus in 20 mins as it is just the 4 metro stop away)
If you ask these question and if the host hesitates you know something is wrong with the advertiser.
The apartment is located in the Posh area of old and most popular are of Dubai with people walking, jogging and walking pets on the pedestrian walk just under the apartment. Very close to metro station, super markets, restaurants. One of the best locations in Dubai for Bus and metro connectivity. 10mins away from old souq markets and Malls for bargains and branded shopping.
Tipus de propietat
Al Mankhool, Dubai, Unió dels Emirats Àrabs