**Important Coronavirus Info**
We are legally prohibited from hosting any tourism or locals who want to get away right now in Sonoma County until after May 3rd. If you are booking for dates after May 3rd, keep in mind that the shelter in place order may get extended past May 3rd, if it does, we will need to cancel your reservation, but we will give you a full refund when we do so. Please see more info in the space description below.
**Coronavirus / Shelter in Place Information**
Please also see info above in Summary.
This current shelter in place order below is in effect until May 3rd, so you can book for dates after May 3rd now, but if the order is extended we will need to cancel your reservation and we will give you a full refund if you reservation is for May or June and you can not make it due to shelter in place restrictions being extended. Cancellation will be at our discretion if it looks like the order is going to get extended. If the order gets extended through May, we will cancel all reservations and instead make our home available to rent for the entire month to someone in need in order to comply with the Shelter in Place order.
This order below applies for all reservations before May 3rd. (but this may get extended)
Current Shelter in Place Order in Sonoma County reads as follows.
Short term rentals and hotels may only operate as an essential business if they:
-provide shelter for economically disadvantaged or otherwise needy individuals, including individuals needing housing to ensure adequate social distancing
-support housing necessary for an essential business to operate (i.e. housing traveling nurses).”
This means that we can not host any tourism reservations or any guests who are looking to escape the city or looking for a change of scenery if they already have a place to shelter in place while the shelter in place order is still in effect. (There is an exception if you want to rent for 30 days) Occupancy taxes are also waived for 31 days or more.
Violation of or failure to comply with this Order is a misdemeanor punishable by fine, imprisonment, or both.
**Also, please note our cottage is professionally cleaned from top to bottom between each guest. Our cleaners clean and disinfect all surfaces that guests come in contact with such as light switches, door handles, entry keypad, toliet handles, shower handles, amenities, refrigerator and stove handles, kitchen cuboard handles, faucets, nightstand handles, remote controls, heating controls, coffee, sugar, etc. etc. This is done every single time between each guest. We also provide disinfecting cleaner and paper towels under the sink as well.
• Created to feel like a luxury boutique hotel experience.
• Private Backyard and Private Solar Heated Swimming Pool with Sunbrella Pool Floats (Pool is not heated in the winter, solar heat can only work when it is warm out from May to early late September or sometimes until early October)
• Italian designed Clearlight Full Spectrum Far Infrared ultra low emf outdoor 4 person sauna
• New Air Conditioning throughout, ceiling fan in bedroom, extra fan in closet if needed
• New King Size Luxury Eco-Friendly Non Toxic Memory Foam Mattress from Saatva in master bedroom with Serena and Lily Canopy Bed.
• All natural bedding materials with 100% Belgian linen sheets, Egyptian cotton gauze blanket, Australian all natural wool comforter inside linen duvet cover.
• Pillow Bar Menu - Luxury Hotel Collection King Size Pillows from Northern Feather Canada on the bed. Multiple other pillow options available in closet: Feather and Down Pillows, King Size Shredded Latex Pillows, Contoured Organic Latex Memory Foam Pillows from Three Happy Coconuts, and Two hypoallergenic pillows.
• Eco bath towels
• Luxurious Turkish Cotton Waffle Robes from Parachute Home
• Queen size sleeper sofa in living room with upgraded memory foam mattress. (Cottage Sleeps max of 4 people total, 2 people included in reservation, $50 extra per person up to 4 people)
• Eco-friendly paint used throughout
• Eco-friendly cleaning / laundry products, and amenities used throughout property
• Whole house water filtration system as well as five stage reverse osmosis drinking filter in kitchen, filter is changed every six months.
• Washer and dryer
• Austin HEPA air filter, white noise machine, and humidifier available in bedroom (stored in closet)
• Cottage is professionally cleaned from top to bottom between each visitor
• Real European Oak hardwood floors throughout, Italian tile in upstairs bathroom, pebble tile in downstairs bathroom
• 2 Full Bathrooms, one with clawfoot bathtub only, and the other one with shower only
• 55 inch HD 4K Smart TV in Living Room With Apple TV and Access to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Spotify, HBO, Hulu, Etc.
• Complimentary fresh organic coffee with french press, as well as an assortment of Organic Tea. Cane sugar, organic honey, and organic stevia provided as well.
• Kitchen is stocked with organic olive oil, organic balsamic, organic coconut oil, salt, pepper, and some basic spices.
• Botanical natural shampoo and conditioner provided, all natural handmade local soaps and bath salts provided, as well as aromatherapy essential oils
• Heat throughout as well as a Dimplex steam Opti-myst electric fireplace stove in living room
• Fully Equipped Kitchen with Big Chill appliances and gas stove. Stainless steel, cast iron, and ceramic cookware (no teflon or aluminum pans)
• Indoor Electric Grill (We can not have an outdoor grill because of fire hazards and not enough wood clearance.)
• Well behaved, quiet, trained pets considered if certain requirements are met, please see pet rules and inquire first. One of our neighbors is a pet sitter, so please inquire if you need any pet sitting services during your stay. Indoor and Outdoor Pet bed and dog bowls are provided.
• Fully enclosed private backyard with tiki bar and hammock and lounge area
• Two off street parking spaces
• Beautiful paved nature walking path right behind the cottage one block away, Joe Rodota Trail for biking, walking the dog, or just going for a relaxing stroll. Trail goes to Forestville in one direction, and Sebastopol in the other direction.
• Countless wineries / vineyards in the area to go wine tasting. There are actually two wine tasting rooms within walking distance a few blocks away and many more are a 2 to 5 minute drive from the cottage. Bowman Cellars tasting room is literally a three block walk from the cottage. (See area for more info) There are two restaurants within walking distance as well.
• Please make sure you click on the location tab to read more about the location and neighborhood.
• Our home has an entrance video ring camera floodlight for added security and to assist our guests in check in if needed.
• We are fully permitted in Sonoma County as a vacation rental and we pay all required occupancy taxes and fees to the county. TOT#2897N
• Search for Farmhouse Oasis Sebastopol online for more detailed info.
Located in the quiet and safe residential neighborhood of Graton. Graton is a small town filled with artists and environmentally minded people. We have very friendly neighbors. Some of our immediate neighbors are: metal sculpture artist, florist, pottery artist, textile artist and painter, photographer, animal activist, jewelry maker, montessori teacher, butterfly cultivator, art gallery manager, solar power business owner, shaman, backyard farmers and homesteaders, well you get the idea:)
Please note that the town of Graton is located in a rural setting, but the cottage itself is in a residential neighborhood with neighbors close by. Most of the time the neighborhood is very quiet and we live on a dead end street, but occasionally a neighbor may have a gathering during the day (extremely rare), or someone may be doing some construction or repair work on their house, kids may be playing, or someone may be doing landscaping, etc. In other words, there are direct close neighbors so if you are looking for a remote rural property that is silent with no neighbors this is not it.
Please be aware that we live in a rural area. You may hear crickets or even frogs at night. You may see squirrels jumping in trees next to the house. You may see wild turkeys, quail, deer, bats, hawks, or even an owl here and there either down on the nature trail or just walking down the street. You may see a beautiful red dragonfly drinking from the pool, ladybugs or even a spider or hummingbird on occasion in the backyard. In the spring, summer, or fall you may see some paper wasps (not aggressive unless they are attacked) or bees here and there on plants or flying around in the backyard and in the surrounding neighborhood. Leave them alone and they will leave you alone, we have never been stung the whole time we have lived here and a guest has never been stung either. If you are allergic though, you should stay elsewhere to be safe.
We regularly check for paper wasp nests in the summer and get rid of them Immediately but if you are in this west county area you may still see some flying around here and there outside in the summer. They are a part of the natural environment here and serve a purpose, everyone we know in the area has some on their property and we have to learn to coexist with them to some extent in this natural environment. We hardly even notice them anymore, although we do go to great lengths to do everything we can to control them on our property but obviously we can never be totally in control of nature. You may see fake paper mache nests as a wasp deterrent or you may smell some slight peppermint or clove oil in an essential oil diffuser outside as a deterrent as well. If you are someone that needs a 100% controlled environment without any of these "nature" elements, then please find a different property that is more suitable to your needs. Also, please remember to look up and enjoy the stars at night, they are bigger and brighter here!
The cottage is located in the heart of it all. Countless wineries / vineyards in the area to go wine tasting. Five minute walk to downtown Graton restaurants such as The Underwood, and Willowood. Five minute walk to the fabulous Bowman Cellars Wine Tasting Room which is three blocks away. Red Car and Dutton and many other great wineries are a quick five minute drive from the cottage.
Five minute drive to the Barlow and the town of Sebastopol. Five minutes to Forestville. Ten minutes to Occidental. Fifteen minute drive to Guerneville. Ten minutes to Russian River. 20 minute drive to the beach (Bodega Bay) 25 minutes to Healdsburg (take the back way, very pretty drive).
Tipus de propietat
Graton, Califòrnia, Estats Units