3 bedroom 2 level flat, 1000sqft located in a historic home in the Shelburne Waterfront district, steps from the scenic waterfront. Many beaches are a short drive away. Built in the 1800's, this unit features high ceilings on the main level, a master bedroom, large bathroom with shower stall and bathtub, recently renovated kitchen, dishwasher, washer/dryer, dining room, deck,BBQ, WiFi, living room, smart TV,Netflix (no cable tv), & 2 more bedrooms on the top floor. On site parking.
Spread out in 1000sq ft - more space and amenities than a hotel room allows . 3 Bedrooms ensures more privacy for groups, families or co-workers. Dishwasher, BBQ, Washer/dryer, Patio, large bathroom, separate tub & shower units - and Air conditioning in living area.
Featured in the book 'Historic Shelburne', this 3 story home was originally built by local merchant with his business occupying the ground level and separate living quarters on the 2nd & 3rd level.
You are renting the top 2 floors - an entire self-contained unit. You will have your own entrance. Like historic homes of this time - the stairwells are more narrow. Mix of modern and antique furnishings
This property is ideally located in the seaside town of Shelburne - a short stroll away from the scenic waterfront and award-winning restaurant Charlotte Lane. Watch sailboats, fishing boats and kayaks all while enjoying Shelburne oceanfront.
This unit occupies 2 floors. Street level entrance, stairwell leads to your first floor.
• Bedroom#1- queen size bed, dresser, with comfortable bedding- sleeps 2
• Extra pillows and blankets
• Bright sunny windows - with light blocking curtains
• Clothing rod with hangers (no closet)
• Full bathroom with soaker bathtub and separate shower stall, vanity, hairdryer, towels, shampoo, body wash
• Newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel fridge, oven/range, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, pots & pans, utensils and dishes for dining in. Eat at counter with stools
• In suite washer and dryer
• Dining room with table & chairs
• lounge area with sofa, seating and smart tv (there is no cable tv)
• included WiFi
• Reading material
• high ceilings, original wood floors and fireplace (non-working)
• ceiling fan and air conditioning (in summer months), thermostat and heat control in winter
• BBQ and outdoor deck furniture in summer months
• Sunroom with patio doors leading to private patio area (there is a stairwell from this upper level patio down to the private backyard). Partial view of Shelburne waterfront
FLOOR 2 (top level)
• Bedroom #2 - with Queen size bed, closet and bedside outlet for charging electronic devices. Sleeps 2
• Bedroom #3- with Queen size bed, closet, and outlets for charging devices. Sleeps 2
***** This level is accessed by original stairwell (built in the 1800's) which has more narrow steps than today's construction.
***due to stairs we caution individuals with mobility issues or young children when booking. Feel free to ask more questions to determine if this unit will suit your needs. We want everyone to have a care-free, comfortable vacation.
We provide maximum privacy during your stay, and self check in option. If you are looking for brand new construction - this is not it. This lovely home was built in the 1800's and offers character and charm with the benefit of ample square footage.
***Bbq is in backyard. Shared with lower unit. Please clean after use.
1 Parking Space is included in private driveway. There is also street parking in the area.
Shelburne is a safe rural seaside town. Located about 1 hour drive north of the Cat Ferry Terminal in Yarmouth if you are travelling from the USA, and about 2.5 hours south of Halifax airport. This unit is in a residential historic area. Bring your camera there is much character and charm to capture here. The waterfront, museums, Guild Hall and Osprey yacht club are a short stroll away from this home. Farmer's Market on Saturdays May -Oct. Award winning restaurant - Charlotte Lane is within walking distance. Guild Hall offers free outdoor performances in the summer. Check out the guidebook for more information on Shelburne.
Tipus de propietat
Shelburne, Nova Scotia, Canadà