Welcome ღ to Towerland-Studio, Hannover!
Have the top floor of unique designed townhouse to yourself!
Private Studio en suite - w/ bathroom & kitchenette - sleeps up to 4 (+2*) pax.
Privacy, linens/towels, Free WiFi & street parking included, offer all comforts of home. Maritime holiday atmosphere in nautical theme will make your stay a unique travel experience.
»»» The Tram line (U6) in 400m takes:
• 8 mins to → Fairground [Messe/Ost (Expo Plaza)]
• 20 mins to → Downtown & City Center [Kröpcke]
• Trade fair dates?
• City break?
• Mini vacation?
or discover Hannover?
☆ AirbnbClassic! - Alternative zum Hotel ☆
WE ARE REAL, AUTHENTIC AND GLAD TO BE YOUR HOSTS!
☆ Welcome ღ to Towerland-Studio! ☆
☆ WELCOME H|O|ME! ☆
• Visit the capital of Lower Saxony on business or leisure and stay with us in the self-contained, maritime styled, top floor studio apartment with all the comforts of home, while just blocks (400m) to tramway line: (U6) which will take you regular to the Hanover fairgrounds or downtown to all the sights.
» see the details @ [Getting arround] below
★ [BOOKING ADVICE] ★
• PLEASE read the entire listing!
• Note: Communcation is the key!
» Feel free to ask about all the things you didn't find here!
• Note: We are based on mutual trust!
Quick favor if transparency!
» Send a few words about yourself,
the names of your fellow travelers
and reason of your trip. Thanks!
• New on Airbnb?
» Remember: It’s a home not a hotel!
» Help/tips?, check [Other things to know] and FAQ below!
» You fill most likely find an answer right at your fingertips!
★ THE STUDIO ☆ YOUR SPACE ★
» This spacious, open plan Studio Apartment is perfect for:
Single traveler, couples, small families or groups who wish to get to know the city and its locals through personal contact.
or business travelers who prefer a furnished apartment to a hotel.
» In the south of the City, we are your safe harbor and after “stormy days on the sea” (the hustle and bustle of the city!) you always have your perfect berth.
» Spend active days and enjoy wonderful nights in this quiet, safe and rural-yet-close-to-city EXPO quarter location.
» The Studio has plenty of space to relax and unwind; and if you want to stay "aboard with the entire crew", there is even place to 4 (+2*) pax.
*Note: 6 passengers with add. mattresses on the floor - only on prior request, please. Thanks!
• As your private crew aboard - we'll do everything possible to make you feel at home and make your urban cruise ;) a pleasant one. We live downstairs and are always available to answer any questions you might have.
★ THE STUDIO ☆ AT A GLANCE ★
• Single beds at port- & starboard side
• IKEA PS HÅVET double sofa bed
» see bedding and add. sleeps below
• Wardrobe w/ hooks
• Cozy armchair
• Dining table & chairs for 4 (+2)
• Unlimited WiFi (free)
• 40” flat screen TV (German cable)
• Blu-Ray + DVD Player + Radio/ Surround Sound
• Selection of CD's, DVD's & Blue Rays
• Desk with socket for notebook
• Charging station for iPhone/iPad/Android
• Small room library
• Central heating for your comfort all year round
• Lots of information/flyer about Hanover
★ YOUR PRIVATE BATH with:
• shower, basin and toilet
• hair dryer & toilet paper
• some bath amenities (hotel size)
★ YOUR KITCHENETTE with:
• coffee pad machine (Senseo)
• kettle and toaster
• fridge freezer
• 2 ring stove
• pots, dishes, plates, glasses and cutlery
• pantry essentials: coffee pads, milk, tea, sugar, salt, oil etc.
» We provide the basics you need if you would like to cook as well, but loads of dining options at the district means that cooking is always optional at the studio.
★ INCLUDED ★
• fresh linens
• all hand & bath towels
• high-speed Wi-Fi (free)
• free public parking next to the house
• loads of local insider tips
• Yep! of course our hospitality ;-)
» Extra services on prior request, please!
★ ON REQUEST ★
• you get iron & ironing board
• child travel cot and high chair (free)
• for stays longer than 3 days
» access to washer and dryer
★ SLEEPING ARRANGEMENT* ★
• 2 single beds (90x200cm)
and / or
• 1 IKEA double sofa bed (160x200cm)
• 1 child travel cot
*Maximum occupancy listed as 6 persons. In that case we will make exceptions for small groups and families traveling with young children.
*Only on prior request you will have additional mattresses on the floor
★ SURROUNDING ★
• The district Bemerode offers an excellent infrastructure due the proximity to the fairgrounds. The EXPO - settlement is well puplic transport located - and offers through the adjacent woodlands also many opportunities for recreation. There's the Kronsberg with 118 meters above sea level. On top you have a wonderful overview of Hanover.
• The tram on stop down the road is the best way to in and out of the city but for the local area its best experienced on foot. Everything is so close if you move too fast you’ll miss it!
• Minutes walk to supermarkets / shops / restaurants / ATM around the district square "Thie".
• Just four blocks (400m) from the metro line U6, it has all of downtown/main station/airport accessibility for leisure and business and direct transfers to the Exhibition Grounds and downtown Hanover.
» see GETTING AROUND below
★ GETTING AROUND ★
☆ TRAVEL W/ TRAM IN ZONE 1 ☆
• 400m to tram stop
• Ticket: €2.60 | Day: €5.20 | Group: €10.20
• Regular every 10 min. Tram line: (U6) takes to:
→ Direction: [Messe/Ost (Expo Plaza)]
» just 8 minutes to the Hanover fairground [entrance east],
the Old EXPO 2000 Area, The Expo Plaza or The TUI Arena.
or → Direction: [Nordhafen]
» just 20 minutes to downtown / City Center Subway Station: [Kröpcke]
At this central subway station, you've all opportunity to explore Hanover in walking distance. Possibly go along the "Red Thread" to discover sights - including the Opera House, New Town Hall, City Lake Maschsee, Historic Old Town and Market Church and of course the famous Nanas Sculptures at Leineufer. Or just for a shopping tour. ;-)
» with a change you will reach many sights:
• The Central Station
• The Royal Gardens Herrenhausen
• The Sea Life Hanover
• The Hanover Congress Centrum HCC
• The Hanover Adventure Zoo
☆ TRAVEL TIME BY TRAM ☆
• Hanover fairgrounds (Messe) = 8 minutes
• Hanover downtown City Center = 20 minutes
• Central main station = 25 minutes with a change
• Hanover Adventure Zoo = 25 minutes with a change
• Hanover Airport Langenhagen [HAJ] = 45 min with a change to S-Bahn
» We provide Links and details on how to get around using public transportation.
Check our "Logbook" for any details.
☆ Maybe A Day Trip In The Region? ☆
We have a lot of information about the historic towns:
• Hildesheim → 30km
• Celle → 40km
• Hameln → 50km
• Braunschweig → 60km
• Wolfenbüttel → 75km
• Goslar → 90km
• Lüneburg → 120km
• Göttingen → 120km
• The Autostadt Wolfsburg → 85km
☆ DISTANCES BY CAR ☆
• 3.5 km » Hanover fairgrounds
• 5.0 km » Motorway A7 (E45): exit Laatzen
• 5.0 km » Aviation Museum Laatzen-Hanover
• 7.0 km » Aqua Laatzium / Public pool
• 10 km » Hanover Central Station
• 12 km » Hanover Tram Museum
• 27 km » Marienburg Castle
• 30 km » Hanover Airport [HAJ]
☆ EXPLORE THE LOCAL AREA ☆
The district Bemerode offers an excellent infrastructure due the proximity to the fairgrounds. The EXPO - settlement is well puplic transport located - and offers through the adjacent woodlands also many opportunities for recreation. There's the Kronsberg with 118 meters above sea level. On top you have a wonderful overview of Hanover.
☆ DISCOVER HANOVER ☆
The capital of Lower Saxony, will surprise you with a diverse mix of Art & Culture and a lot of green. By tram line: (U6), you will reach all the sights in the city center - including the Old Town, which invite with idyllic streets and their cafes, which are located in historic half-timbered facades, to linger. As a cosmopolitan, european city, Hannover's style ranges from haute couture to cozy flannels and fleece. Shopping in Hanover offers this same diverse range with high fashion boutiques, designer label, accessory and jewelry stores, to extensive shop-til-you-drop malls offering something for everyone. Here particular: The Niki de Saint Phalle Promenade shopping arcade, which runs partially underground. It is, however, largely open upwards and connected to breakthroughs and stairs to ground-level pedestrian. Discover and haggle rarities can flea market fans in the summer season every Saturday in the Old Town flea market at Hohen Ufer. An overview of the entire city - on a clear day even to the resin - you can catch from the dome of the New Town Hall from. Not just a magnificent Neo-Renaissance - built in 1913 - but simultaneously a landmark and a very popular photo opportunity. It is located in the immediate vicinity of City Lake Maschsee. Here we celebrate each year the end of summer our great Maschseefest, prove the talent of live musicians, cabaret artists and Commedians. Excellent relaxing is also possible in the Royal Herrenhausen Gardens, another green oasis our city. Eevery year from May to September we have a colorful supporting program by International Fireworks Competition. Visitors can convince yourself of the skill of renowned fireworks artists from around the world during this time. Particularly suitable for a family visit to the Hannover Adventure Zoo. This spectacular zoo is home to over 3,300 animals and invites its visitors, among other things to boat trips in the Indian Jungle Palace or to the fascinating underwater world, in addition to the seals and penguins and polar bears are to be admired. Not to mention: The Steinhude Lake, which is located just 20km outside of Hanover but can be reached in a short time.
☆ TRADE FAIRS @ HANOVER EXHIBITION GROUNDS NEARBY ☆
• Pferd & Jagd
• TIRE TECHNOLOGY
• HANNOVER MESSE
• IAA Nutzfahrzeuge
☆ EVENTS Δ ON EXPO PLAZA ☆
OPEN AIR: • NDR Festival • N-Joy Starshow
☆ EVENTS Δ TUI ARENA ☆
Many concerts of national and international artists, bands & groups
Tipus de propietat
Hannover, Baixa Saxònia, Alemanya