Curious what it’s like to live in a TINY HOUSE? Try one! Great modern space to relax after a day at Regina Beach on beautiful Last Mountain Lake. Located 3 blocks/5 mins. from lake & shore trail, then 15 min. walk to public beach & park, pier, food, shopping. Double-bed couch & single loft bed, kitchen, bath, WiFi, 32" TV w/Netflix. Deck w/outdoor kitchen: BBQs, fridge & sink. Outdoor fireplace. Tree-House. NO PETS. No smoking. No parties. Fee for 3rd adult - no fee for children. 3-Night+ bonus!
BOOK FOR 3 OR MORE NIGHTS and you have the CHOICE of either one 473ml bottle of locally made "Apple Pie" or "Sour Cherry" Alcohol Moonshine OR a delicious treats basket! Here are the Tiny House amenities:
• Free WiFi and 32" digital TV (with Netflix, Prime, etc.)
* Equipped with a 'Home Mini' to provide music, ask the weather, set an alarm to wake you, ask a recipe, or play trivial pursuit with the kids.
• Microwave, 2-burner propane cook-top, fridge, sink, coffee machine, toaster, kettle
• Kitchen essentials (dishes, pots/pans, cutlery, glasses, cookware, etc.)
• Complimentary "Welcome" tea, coffee, sugar, sweetener, coffee whitener
• Bath towels, bedding & pillows, plus 3 beach towels
• Soap, bath gel, toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, and closet hangers
• Complimentary travel-size shampoo, a conditioner, and a body lotion
• 2 electric table fans, and tabletop 'arctic chill' H2O (water) air cooler (there is no A/C). Propane heater in cooler weather.
* Bright and airy - Tiny House has 2 skylights, and 2 sliding patio doors
• Private Tiny House entrance (with lock-box & door key). Tiny House front deck with 2 bar chairs & table.
• There are 2 regular parking spots on our driveway for guests
• Monitored fire, smoke and carbon monoxide detector
* We have a selection of fun stuff & inflatables you can borrow to take to the beach.
* SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED in or near Tiny House or on any decks, but GUESTS ARE PERMITTED TO SMOKE at our outdoor wood burning fireplace seating area.
• Lock box with key / Host greets you - motion sensor light on the deck if you arrive later in the evening.
* Early luggage drop-off allowed if you arrive before 2pm check-in time and are eager to get to the beach. Please prearrange with host John.
** The Tiny House is also a "Smart Home"! You can verbally turn on or off a light. We have installed a 'Nest Protect' along with 'Nest Temperature Sensors' to make sure the Tiny House is always at a comfortable ambient room temperature.
*** On-site Tree House with stairs. Has day bed, electric light & electric plugs, CD/stereo with radio, and bug netting curtains. Cozy tranquil place to relax up among the trees to read, listen to music, or nap. NOTE: Tree House does NOT accommodate overnight guests and is locked-up at 10pm each night.
See the information provided in our Airbnb online (REGINA BEACH) GUIDEBOOK for local rental information (kayaks and paddle-boards are available to rent at the beach from 'World of Water', as well hourly/daily sea-dos, fishing boat & pontoon boat rentals in town...)
-No-fee public beach & park, and pier. Public playground. Beach volleyball.
-Walking trail. Fishing. Boat launch.
-9-hole golf course (with restaurant), and tennis court
-Yacht Club: Regina Beach Yacht Club has a licensed bar and restaurant; a short term guest pass can be arranged with advance notice, and an additional service charge payable directly to RBYC)
-The area has restaurants, ice-cream stand, shopping, grocery store, 2 gas stations, etc. Check our online (REGINA BEACH) GUIDEBOOK for list.
-Very close by is a Go-Cart track and horseback riding (open May - Sept).
- We've created an Airbnb (online) Guidebook that lists all the things to see, do and eat in and around Regina Beach!
-Also special and community events, such as bi-weekly (May-June & Sept.) and weekly (July/August) Farmer's Market on Sundays. Annual Country Fair (August), huge annual yard sale (May), annual Chili Cook-off (June), plus other events such as Show & Shine, various club & church suppers, etc.
-Check the Regina Beach website or Regina Beach Facebook page for info on upcoming events.
Our street is unique in that we have a large undeveloped green space right across the road, so it's a wonderful peaceful place to stay! There's a chance you may see a deer or two strolling around, and perhaps some fawns :-)
Tipus de propietat
Regina Beach, Saskatchewan, Canadà