Sun, Water, Fish, Golf and Beautiful Sunsets! Our special guests can relax in our
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath retreat, located in The Ledges Complex which is at mile marker 20, right in the heart of Osage Beach! Enjoy the spectacular view from inside & out! Boat slip complimentary if available at time of reservation.
Are you ready for a stress-free vacation with comfy beds, clean white linens, pops of island décor, breathtaking views and owner-driven hospitality? Look no further! Check out our reviews and come join us at the “Sunset Paradise” where paradise is a state of pure happiness!
INSIDE SUNSET PARADISE:
Sunset Paradise is a RARE 3 Bedroom condo at the Ledges, that boasts 1900 square feet of living located on the Ledges point, right at the water's edge! In the heart of Osage Beach, MO., this Caribbean Beach Themed home, creates the perfect setting to enjoy the natural beauty of Lake of the Ozarks. Here are the details:
• Situated in the heart of Osage Beach, MO. and easily accessible by car to shopping, restaurants and sites.
• Sleeps up to 10 people
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• 1900 square feet of indoor living space.
• Pristine /Unforgettable Main Channel Lake Views from the Master Suite, Living Room and Junior Suite.
• Spacious Open Living Area w/Panoramic Views of the Lake. Decked out with comfy furnishings, wood burning Fireplace for cozying up and a Flat Screen TV/DVD/Games for an evening in with family and friends.
• Free wireless WiFi throughout.
• Covered Boat Slip, 12x30, is available free of charge if available upon reservation. If available, it must be reserved at the time of reservation.
• Sandy beach and 2 pools on property.
• Master Bedroom has a King bed, TV, and sliding glass doors that open to the deck with unprecedented views of the Lake!
• Newly remolded oversized Ensuite Bathroom with enclosed shower, soaking tub, double sinks and hotel inspired towels and linens included. There is a hair dryer and body wash available.
• Junior suite has 1 Queen Bed, TV, walk in closet and sliding glass doors that open to the expansive deck that overlooks the gorgeous Lake! Shared “jack and jill” full bathroom. Hotel like linens with 4 pillows/bed.
• 2 Queen beds, TV, and large walk in closet and oversized shared bathroom which includes shower/tub combination, double sinks and hotel like towels. Beds all have hotel inspired linens with 4 pillows/bed.
• For a larger group of nine or ten, there is a Queen Frontgate EZ pop-up comfort bed that can be situated anywhere in the condo.
Food is a huge deal when getting together with friends and family. All you need to bring is the food!
• Oversized kitchen to cook in, entertain and bring everyone together!
• Complete with stove, dish washer and refrigerator.
• Comes completely stocked with cooking needs, including pots, pans, platters, cookie sheets, 2qt. casserole pans and more.
• Enough silverware for 10 people.
• Coffee pot with filters.
• Full sized dishwasher, including dishwasher detergent.
• Includes plenty of paper towels, wipes, dish soap and other kitchen utensils.
• Full size washer and dryer with laundry detergent available.
WRAP AROUND DECK
• Enjoy morning coffee or an evening glass of wine on the 100ft wrap-around Deck overlooking the Main Channel.
• 3 High top tables with 4 chairs/table-perfect for enjoying coffee in the morning or a glass of wine while taking in the magnificent sunsets!
• Amazing, breathtaking views of the Lake!
• Weber BBQ Gas Grill with spare tank on reserve.
Establishments Near By:
Almost everything is within a short drive from the Sunset Paradise:
• Boating, swimming, paddle boarding, canoeing is right outside and boat rentals across the cove at Aqua Toys.
• 5 minutes to local dinning, retail and groceries (Wood’s Grocery Store, awesome breakfast at the Pancake House, quaint shops and antique shops at The Landing’s, Main Street Music Hall, Culvers, Lake Regional Hospital and Osage Beach State Park)
• 8 minutes to Lazer Tag Zone, Go Carts and Mini Golf, On The Rise Bakery and Café and Pizza Hut
• 10 minutes to Panera Bread, awesome Mexican food at Sergio’s Taqueria, great custard at Andy’s Frozen Custard, wonderful pizza at Pappo’s Pizza.
• 15 minutes to Outlet Mall Shopping, Dierberg’s Groceries, our favorite barbecue restaurant Bandana’s Bar-B-Que
• 20 minutes to Zippy’s Ziplining in Eldon, Mo., Shawnee Bluff Winery, Big Surf Waterpark
• 30 minutes to Ha-Ha-Tonka State Park and Bridal Cave
The Sunset Paradise is the perfect getaway for:
• Ladies Shopping Weekend
• Friend reunions
In addition to all of the fun activities the lake has to offer, there are a number of other options to fill your day ... Spend the day at the nearby water park, Shop "until you drop" at the nearby outlet mall, Enjoy a day of golf at one of the 15 area courses , Catch a movie on a rainy day or Take a tour of Bridal Cave. Boat rentals are just across the cove (Aqua Toys) and they deliver the boat to you! 500ft. from the entrance is Surdyke 21 where you would launch your boat and store the trailer.
Tipus de propietat
Osage Beach, Missouri, Estats Units