A stylish, cosy cottage in the lovely seaside village of Mundesley which comfortably sleeps up to five & cot.
Styled beautifully with a mix of modern & vintage finds, Stones Throw Cottage is just a short stroll across a park to a glorious blue flag beach, village pub, cafes, play park, skate park & village stores. Very family friendly with off road parking, wi-fi & wood burner.
The ideal getaway for families & couples - perfectly placed for days on the beach, exploring Norfolk & the coast.
The cottage is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac of Victorian cottages.
• Lounge with two sofas & wood burner (basket of logs provided). Plus large bean bag for extra seating and blankets for snuggling by the fire!
• Free & unlimited wi-fi.
• 32" Smart TV with freeview, DVD player & bluetooth speaker.
• Three light and airy bedrooms with crisp white bedlinen. Two doubles and one single, all with black out blinds. Seasonal duvets and blankets for extra warmth in the winter.
• Well equipped open plan kitchen & dining room with washing machine, microwave & Nespresso machine plus underfloor heating.
You will find kitchen essentials such as tea, coffee, sugar, olive oil, salt & pepper, vinegar, cling film, foil, washing up liquid, dishcloth and tea towels. Welcome pack is dependant of length of stay but I always include milk and biscuits.
• Wetroom with shower, wc and basin. Foldable bath supplied for babies & toddlers. Bath & hand towels included.
• Sunny south facing courtyard garden with table & chairs, parasol, bbq, chiminea & festoon lighting.
• Lots of local information books, games, puzzles, children's toys and a great choice of DVD's for everyone.
• Off road parking for one car. Further parking is available in the village.
Please note we do not accept any pets.
travel cot with extra mattress, high chair, stair gates, baby bath, bed guard, baby monitor, changing mat, picnic rugs, cool bag, flask & picnic mugs, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, washing line, windbreak, body boards, buckets & spades.
* Special offer during the winter months (Nov to Mar) if booking a 2 night stay *
If we have availability to do so we may be able to offer a check out any time on the departing day for an extra fee. Please enquire when booking.
Mundesley is a lovely thriving seaside village on the North Norfolk Coast with a beautiful wide sandy blue flag beach.
It's the perfect place to get away from it all and has much to offer for people of all ages. There is a great children's park with zip wire, skate/scooter park, outdoor mini gym, crazy golf, one small amusement arcade and multi use games area, all just a short stroll away. There is also a 9-hole golf course on the outskirts of the village.
The beautiful beach stretches for miles and is wonderful for walking, swimming, body boarding, surfing, building sand castles or just to relax and read a book or enjoy a picnic.
During the summer months the main area of the beach is patrolled by RNLI lifeguards. You'll also find toilets, the beach cafe (open during the summer) and a well stocked shop selling buckets, spades, etc and where you can hire wind breaks and deck chairs. And of course buy some ice creams! You can also learn to surf or paddle board with Glide Surf School throughout the summer holidays.
The village also has a wonderful choice of cafes, chinese take away, fish and chip shops, burger take out and a village pub overlooking the beach. In the centre of the village are a greengrocer, butcher, fishmonger, chemist, post office, craft shop, ladies boutique and grocery stores. Tesco Local is a ten minute walk or quick car journey away. For a larger grocery shop there is a Waitrose, Sainsbury's and Lidl in nearby North Walsham.
There are many fabulous pubs, cafe's, restaurants & pop up food stalls in the area, details of which are included in my extensive Visitors Handbook which you will receive prior to your stay or in my Guidebook here on Airbnb.
The cottage is the perfect base to discover North Norfolk, especially the nearby seaside towns of Cromer and Sheringham, the beautiful town of Holt, National Trust properties - Felbrigg, Blickling and Sheringham Park, the Norfolk Broads and just 20 miles away is the vibrant city of Norwich.
If you are not on the beach there are many attractions for children too. You will be spoilt for choice to where to take them first! There's Bewilderwood, Bure Valley Railway, The Dinosaur Park, JR's Indoor Play, Wroxham Barns, Pensthorpe National Park, Cromer Zoo, Pleasurewood Hills, North Norfolk Railway, lots of wonderful museums and much, much more.
Tipus de propietat
Mundesley, Norfolk, Regne Unit