Beautiful, Cozy Incredible ornate Native American Indian Private Room, Queen bed, private bathroom, immaculate eclectic house, w/FREE full gym, sauna*, breakfast! Elect f.p./heater & fan. 20 min to airport & slopes. Quiet/safe ngbrhd.Huge patio. New: furniture, art, access & bedding. Big closets Free Netflix/Internet/computer. 2Cats.Those booking 4 nights+ get free gift from Princessptreasures shop too! Fully licensed w/Sandy City! We have'100' star ratings: no other listings compare for the $!
Due to the current situation, we have suspended sadly our Airbnb for April and May. Our SLC Mayor was ahead of the ball and had us in SLC go into the shut down in mid March. This means we in SLC 'should be fine in early May'. However, with all the other states and their irresponsible Mayors and Governors that did not take heed, their residents will not be 'safe and out of the curve up' all the way to late May. With everyone coming and going from all over the USA, we had to take the most prudent measures for the safety of our Guests and closed through May. While other Hosts cried about the Corporate letting Guests cancel with a free 100% refund due to the Coronavirus: we always had 100% cancellation for our Guests. Current other SLC Hosts still have their keep their Airbnb's open here in SLC for the money: we cared more about the Guests safety and shut down! If anything changes we of course change accordingly.
We are fully licensed with the City of Sandy and SLC, #152315;SUP-10-18-5539. I was the first to get the application in and first one to get the Permit!! So why book with others when you run the chance that they are not licensed and soon to be shut down? Only 10-15% of the people with STR’s, i.e. Airbnb's are licensed with the City; that is a chance 90-85% are not legit, and in risk of being shut down and you not having your reservations when you show up. You won’t have that problem with us.
If you text me directly, I can send you a YouTube which is a full tour of our house.
The PRIVATE sea themed bathroom includes: 2 Jack/Jill sinks with overhead bright lighting, you are given 3 large middle drawers for all your bathroom needs. The shower/tub is incredible – a shower panel with rainfall shower head that changes colors, 8 mist nozzles, hand held nozzle, mirrored middle strip, glass shelf for toothpastes etc., and tub spout into a cast iron tub. The toilet has a bidet upon it as well. In the shower, we will supply fresh bath towels, shampoo/conditioner, soap, bubble bath, bath salts. On the sink counters you will find upgraded soaps, lotion, Qtips, facial soap, razor, toothbrush/paste.
The bedroom is full of authentic Native American Indian artwork and accessories everywhere you turn. The ‘TV’ has free Netflix for you; i.e. computer tower/keyboard/internet for your business use. There is a home office downstairs so if you need print outs or something scanned we can assist you with that. It has a great working desk/chair too. 2 nightstands, 2 full hanging closets and one closet with shelves plenty of storage. The bed is incredible double pillow top covers too; perfect when you come back from hiking or skiing. We just added an electric fireplace heater - perfect for the winter season. During the spring/summer you have a brand new ceiling fan. Something for everyone's temperature.
It is only 3 steps from the bedroom to the bathroom.
There is also a water softener, great for those with dry skin.
We will supply a free breakfast consisting of coffee/tea, toasts/jelly/butter or bagels or muffins, instant oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, cereal (Gluten free too!), yogurts and fresh fruits.
Also a free snack bowl with bottled water will be in your room too. Downstairs on the kitchen counter are further free bakery snacks too!
You are able to use the kitchen, the oven, the stove, and put your items in the fridge. We also share for Free our spices, sauces, condiments, salad dressings etc. You are traveling, so you won't be carrying these things, but these things make it so much nicer when you are cooking or bringing back pre-fab'd items.
If you are sensitive to scents, please let me know well in advance. As I do wash the sheets, comforter, and towels with a light scent along with a scented dryer sheet. Then after all that I also Fe-breeze the bed. 99.9% LOVE it. However, I want to make sure that your stay is comfortable, and if you want scent free, let me know in advance and I am happy to accommodate.
If you have a child this place is for them, any age. I give the younger ones (10 and under) a free gift to play with, as it makes them feel comfortable and special and they can take it on the road which makes your drive easier too. We have a full toy room, they are able to play with the toys while they are here. We have puzzles, Legos, loom bands, etc. If they are older, we have a XBox X with various games. I even put special soaps in the bathroom for the kids too. Who could ask for more?
We call our house "It's a small world" since each room has its' own theme; but it all flows in a Zen type of atmosphere. Many people say the house (and us) has a welcoming and calming effect.
Our Airbnb absolutely stands out from the rest of them. We supply fresh towels daily, beds made daily, trash taken out daily, toiletries replenished, and sheets changed after the 4th night of stay, and thereafter if you are here longer. Other Airbnb's just give you the key and nothing is attended to, even if you are there for 1-2 weeks. One word I have to describe that: gross. One should enjoy their stay, not have dirty towels or linens, or trash piling up. We offer as our current and previous Guests said "100 star service".
Please do not book this room if you are allergic in any manner to cats, or are afraid of them. As we have two adorable cats that live and roam throughout the house. They are loving, especially with children, but if you are allergic or are afraid: this is not the Airbnb for you, so please book another location.
We unfortunately can't allow any animals inside the house, regardless of size/cat/dog or in cage. Due to the fact we have 2 cats inside the house, and other religious guidelines. They are more than welcome to stay in the garage in a crate/cage or tied up or in the backyard. Or there is a local vet around the corner where you can board them at an inexpensive rate.
You are more than welcome to arrive any time before the 3pm check in, especially if you have early incoming flights, no reason to drive around or try and find someplace to stay till then. You can relax in the house till the room is ready, no worries. We also allow the Guests to stay in the house till 6pm day of checkout, as who wants to be stuck at an airport if you have an early flight. We just ask that you vacate the room by 11am for the next Guest and bring your bags downstairs.
I have on the ad ‘flexible’ check in; so if your flight is at 10pm or 1am, you can come in at any time. Just let us know your ETA.
I do have as a guideline that the room will be ready at 3pm as a minimum, but I will email you when it is ready if sooner.
We are in one of the safest neighborhoods in SLC; and have two Policemen that live right next to us.
It is an inclusive neighborhood: everyone associates with each other; many kids playing with each other too. Is a very nice neighborhood, upscale to say the least.
Tipus de propietat
Sandy, Utah, Estats Units