Savor a unique, bed & breakfast getaway with everything you need to relax & enjoy the beauty of our north Idaho wilderness, just 30 miles from scenic Sandpoint, Idaho. Our Cedar's campsite features a comfortably furnished tent cabin & camp kitchen.
We feature three special campsites— Nona’s, Cedars, and Mountain View. This listing is for our Cedar's Tent Site.
When you stay at Huckleberry Tent and Breakfast, you’ll enjoy a secluded home in the woods with everything you need to make your stay unforgettable. In addition to our snug and comfy canvas walled tent cabins, each camping site includes …
• Your own screened camp kitchen with antique functional hand pump for water, a propane stove, ice chest (bring ice) and lots of cookware.
• An airy, cozy outhouse complete with candles and plenty of reading material. It’s all natural, completely sanitary, and smells as fresh and clean as all outdoors.
• Outdoor shower (yes, you can heat the water) with towels and amenities.
• Your own thoughtfully-furnished campsite with fire pit, camp furniture, citronella torches and candles to keep the bugs at bay, and more. If you call ahead, we’ll even light the fire for you.
•Bringing an extra guest? No problem. In addition to the queen size bed in the main tent, there is a side tent with 2 cots, foam mattresses, pillows, comforters, and sheets. The 2 cots can also be moved into the main tent if you desire. Just let us know.
For those who crave solitude, Cedars Tent Site is for you. Off in a corner by itself and nestled in the trees, rest and contentment are found in abundance. Roast a marshmallow over the campfire and re-discover the simple joys in life.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." --Henry David Thoreau
Folks are attracted to north Idaho’s rich natural beauty, and we think that around here we have more than our fair share of it. Local attractions include ...
• Wildlife, including deer, elk, moose, eagles, owls, and numerous smaller birds, fish, and critters.
• Scotchman Peak (visible from Mountain View campsite), the highest peak in Bonner County. This is a strenuous climb but definitely worth it!
• Clark Fork River delta and Johnson Creek inlet, with dozens of islands and quiet water channels, throngs of birds and an occasional moose, all nestled between the towering Bitterroot mountains on the south and Cabinet mountains on the north.
• Lake Pend Oreille, Idaho’s largest and deepest lake, just 20 minutes down the road.
• Ross Creek Cedars, up the road about 30 minutes. Some of the largest trees in Montana live here, in a quiet dell that could be a fantasy movie set.
• Sandpoint, the county seat and nearest big town, just 45 minutes away. Enjoy downtown shopping, restaurants, watersports, City Beach, and much more.
• We’re just 75 minutes from Silverwood, the Northwest’s largest theme park, and an easy half day’s drive from Glacier National Park.
Tipus de propietat
Tenda de campanya
Clark Fork, Idaho, Estats Units