Nestled in the Nicolet National Forest, this upper apartment has 2 queen bedrooms, 2 twin floor mattresses, kitchen and bathroom. Located on the trails, we have plenty of parking for trucks, trailers, ATVS and snowmobiles. Fishermen and paddlers...lakes, streams, and the Wolf River are near! Hikers...visit the many nearby hiking areas including the Ice Age Trail. Hunters...our 60 acres are private, but we are a perfect base camp for hunting the Nicolet National Forest public land.
This is 500 SQ feet of private living space above our two-car attached garage. The only shared indoor area is the entrance from outside into our breezeway which includes a service door to our garage, an entrance door to our Homestead (which we keep closed), and the stairway leading to the Suite. Plenty of parking for trucks, trailers, and ATVs/UTVs/snowmobiles. The Suite/Homestead is on a dead end road, only about 1000 feet from a designated ATV route. A portion of Rose Lake Road is unplowed in winter so snowmobilers have access to snowmobile trails. After the volume of riding the trails all day, you'll love the quiet of our Cozy Suite!
A note about Covid -19 -- We pride ourselves in providing clean rentals! However, when you leave your home to stay in ours, you assume all responsibility and risk for avoiding contact with a virus. We promise, like always, to clean and sanitize our places after each guest departure. But, for your own peace of mind, if you wish to bring your own disinfecting products/supplies to do a clean sweep before you settle in, you are very welcome to do so without hurting our pride one bit. These are the steps we take to try to protect ourselves and you from germs:
1) our rentals are vacant of guests for a minimum of 24 hours prior to your arrival
2) our rentals are cleaned and sanitized thoroughly after guest departures. This includes washing with appropriate cleaning products and sanitizing touch point surfaces with bleach solution
3) all bedding (sheets, blankets, coverlets, pillow cases, shams, and mattress pads) are laundered between each stay
4) weather permitting, windows are opened to air the space
5) rugs and furniture are vacuumed and spot cleaned
Things we don't do:
1) We do not re-wash and sanitize the dishes. If you wish to do this before using them, please do. Bleach and instructions are located beneath the kitchen sink.
2) We do not take apart every board game and try to sanitize all playing pieces. If this is a concern, please bring your own games.
3) We do not treat rugs/carpeting/cloth furniture with disinfectant.
4) Although we do launder pillow cases, we do not launder the actual pillows after every stay. If this is unsettling to you, please bring your own pillow.
Some guests have asked if they can set up a tent, camper or RV on our property. We consider this case by case and charge accordingly; so if you are wondering, please ask.
Many people ask if they can bring their well-behaved, quiet pet to our Cozies. We do not allow pets inside our rentals. However, if you wish to bring a kennel to keep your well-behaved, quiet, friendly pet outdoors or in the heated garage below the Suite, we will permit. We also ask that you clean up all pet waste immediately, and that you repair any unexpected damage your pet might uncharacteristically create. Please obtain prior approval before showing up with a pet. If your pet will not tolerate being separated from you while you are in our Suite, please patronize a different Airbnb with a pet friendly policy.
We feel remote, but we do have neighbors. Please DO NOT go exploring before you talk with us so we can make sure you know our property borders. When guests accidentally wander onto our neighbors' private properties, it diminishes our reputation and the reputation of Airbnb. We love hosting, and we want to be a good neighbor so please, please educate yourself before you explore.
We have walking trails on our property (60 acres), and our property borders the Nicolet National Forest which features thousands of miles of trails. Walkers and bicyclists will enjoy the forest roads surrounding us, and access to the Ice Age Trail is not too far away.
Some area attractions include nearby Lakewood offering an awesome candy and ice cream store -- Sweet Memories Candy; a winery, shops, restaurants, and a local artist Joan White who has her studio right next door!
Rent rafts or tubes from Bob and Joni's in Langlade ( 10 miles from us) to ride the Wolf River. Or drive a bit further south on HWY 55 to Herb's, Big Smokey Falls, or Shotgun Eddies to rent their rafts.
Visit our directory to see recommendations of places to eat, drink, visit, and explore. Great online resources for more ideas include Oconto and Langlade Counties' and Lakewood Area Chamber of Commerce websites and local snowmobile/atv clubs including Red Arrow Snowmobile ATV Club, Townsend, and Lily Sno-Birds Snowmobile Club.
Tipus de propietat
Suite amb entrada independent
White Lake, Wisconsin, Estats Units