Live the dream in this Amazing Exclusive Beach Front Private Villa. The Villa is set in front of the beach in one of the quiet neighborhoods of Al Ashkharah
The Villa design features:
• Contemporary modern interior and exterior and an awesome views of the ocean and the coastal village of Al Ashkharah.
• 3 bedrooms, a master bedroom with an en-suite master bathroom and an outdoor spa area that features with an outdoor shower for maximum relaxation, 2 bedrooms each come with 2 bung beds and a window that you can spot the ocean view.
• The open dinning kitchen with modern amenities to make your stay as stress-free and enjoyable as possible.
• The sitting areas are designed in such a way that you enjoy the view of the ocean regardless if you are indoor or outdoor. The TV room in located a loft sitting area.
• The View: There`s no beating the spectacular view of the shores. With sunset views from almost every room and an unobstructed view of the ocean from the front terrace facing the beach , you`ll be mesmerized by the lapping waves, in the roof terrace with 360 degree panoramic view down the beach and sand massif and get a nice tan on a sunny day.
The Location features:
Al Ashkharah in Wilayat Jalan Bani Bu Ali, located in Ash Sharqiyah region, is one of the most visited tourist attractions during summer, when the monsoon that touches the Dhofar governorate mixes a gentle breeze. Its Virgin coast, fine golden sand, is attended by numerous colonies of birds. Al Ashkharah, located 30 km from the District of Jalan s, owes its name to the abundance of "Acacias trispinose" (al ashkhar) that grow there.
While the rest of the wilayats of the Sultanate witness a sharp rise in temperature, the mercury slides down in Al Ashkharah and the coastal villages in the wilayat of Jaalan Bani Bu Ali on the Arabian Sea.
As one approaches Al Ashkharah, one feels a sudden drop in temperature, which requires putting off the vehicle's air conditioner to enjoy the natural cool weather. Niyabat Al Ashkharah has a weather that is unique. It has an enjoyable breeze blowing in from the sea, thanks to its wonderful location on the Arabian Sea. Al Ashkharah experiences the autumn monsoon when light clouds are formed, bringing the temperature down to 22-28C between June and September.
Al Ashkharah witnesses a remarkable influx of visitors who come looking for its amiable weather. It has emerged as a popular tourist location in the Sultanate, attracting visitors from both within and outside Oman.
Visitors to Al Ashkharah usually return, thanks also to its proximity to the Governorate of Muscat. Al Ashkharah is only 350 kilometers away from the capital. Al Ashkharah is accessible from three directions: from Jaalan Bani Bu Ali to the West, Asila -Ras Al Hadd road in the wilayat of Sur to the North and by Al Ashkharah - Shanah road to the South.
The visitor can also enjoy the villages and coastal areas along the Arabian Sea towards the north or south. Several options are available to the tourists to choose for camping, whether along the coast, on the soft sand dunes or next to the fishing harbor which is a magnet for tourists. The visitor can hire boats on which they can take their families for a tour at the sea or in the harbor, especially if the sea is calm. The visitor can also go surfing.
Niyabat Al Ashkharah is an important source of fish as it exports the best of Omani fish, such as lobster, shrimps, kingfish, rabbit fish, yellow fin tuna, long tail tuna, emperor, and other types. Al Ashkharah is also home to sea turtles.
Tipus de propietat
Al Ashkharah, Ash Sharqiyah South Governorate, Oman