Breathtaking view of the continental divide. Spacious inside - 2600 square feet and high ceilings. New indoor sauna and jacuzzi tub. Full kitchen with new stove, microwave & grill. Clean, comfy and spectacular.
The house will take your breath away as you enter into the large living room with high ceilings. Look out the windows, or walk out onto the deck for one of the best views you will ever see - the continental divide looming over the Barker reservoir and the mountain town of Nederland.
The upstairs is all about the master bedroom, which is BIG and has a large closet, and a large bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and a two-headed shower.
Downstairs includes the large living room with the amazing views. There is a large dining room table in the entry room, couch & futon's, TV and fireplace. The kitchen is beautiful and connected. As of May, 2017, we have a NEW oven, cooktop, microwave, and outdoor grill! Anything you find in the cupboards there, you are free to use, drink or eat! Two bedrooms and a bath with sauna downstairs also.
The driveway is steep and you will need a car for the season. Lots of parking space at the bottom of the driveway, plus one or two garage spots.
Serveis i zones comuns
You can come in the front door, or through the garage into the kitchen (Code VIEW, then hit ENTER twice). You will have the whole house.
Interacció amb els hostes
We respect your privacy during your visit, but are available if you have any question or need any help.
Altres aspectes destacables
Check in and Check out time can be Flexible, just ask.
Verizon and AT&T have good service in Ned, but T-Mobile and Sprint do not.
Go see the Carousel of Happiness, it is not just for kids!
Lisa Zucker - Massage Therapist in Nederland is ½ mile from the house or home visit with a discount for airbnb friends - her card is there near the house manual.
There is a great little pamphlet that describes hiking options in the area. Also, The Nederland Tourist Center is super helpful, though they are closed Tuesday's and Wednesday's.
TV has Apple TV and you are free to use our Netflix or Hulu Plus, or the iTunes movies we have already bought. You can also log in under your own accounts if you want!
Hikes: (You can ignore this below and check out the green booklet at the house - much better!)
1) Walk along the res. You could start in town from the covered bridge, walk through the park, past the skate park, through the parking lot that is across from the post office, walk along the North edge of the reservoir. OR YOU COULD JUST START ACROSS FROM THE POST OFFICE (easy-peasy) As much as an hour out and back, probably less. really pretty.
2) Mud Lake head out toward the elementary school, there is a series of trails, made by the folks at Wild Bear Nature Center (next to the Carousel) A little longer, in the woods, but not too far from town, and not much elevation gain.
3) Hesse Trailhead, in the Indian Peaks Wilderness - Follow Eldora road until you can go no further, get out of the car and keep walking. This is the real deal. You may walk in snow at some point, except summer. Many ways to go. World class hiking. Try Lost Lake first.
• DO NOT feed animals. DO NOT leave any food or trash outside.
• Check-in time is 4pm, checkout 11am, but we can often be flexible! Please ask :).
• No smoking, no pets, no shoes (good smoking space outside house)
• Be sure to bring a car suited for the season.
• Be nice. Make yourselves comfortable.
I currently live in Denver, and I help manage my dad's two houses for Airbnb in Nederland. Between work and school I enjoy spending time hiking and discovering new places!