ECO conscious household 1.5 miles from Davis or Porter Squares (Somerville).
Bright, spacious, open concept, and extremely clean! Recently renovated: 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths. Recessed LED lighting throughout, bathroom with heated floor.
2 blocks to the bus & close to some of the hottest new restaurants.
Off-street parking, 6.5 miles from BOS Logan Airport
MBTA: 1.5 miles to Red Line, 2.5 miles to Green Line
Bonus-No "cleaning" fee (Clean should be a given not an extra)
Note: We have a shy cat
Bright/spacious/open concept/extremely clean. Recently renovated space includes recessed LED lighting throughout, modern kitchen with new appliances and updated bathrooms with new fixtures and a heated floor. Condo faces SE and as a result we get sun from early morning to late afternoon/evening.
I have a cat but she does not approve of my Airbnb venture. Likely you will not see her, and if you do she is probably staring you down with her laser cat eyes.
- Located on 2nd floor
- Private room with a locking door
- Sun from mid morning to late afternoon/evening
- Double sized bed w/temperpedic mattress and allergen cover
- Fresh linens w/nice thread count, plenty of pillows & synthetic down comforter
- Built in closet space with a few small drawers, hang bars with hangers and a full length mirror
- Book shelf with speakers ready to connect to your auxiliary source (iPod, iPad, Laptop, etc)
- No TV in the room but there is Wi-Fi access, and if you don't have a laptop you can use mine
The shared rooms:
- Half bath is on 1st floor
- Full bath is on 2nd floor. All brand new fixtures and heated floor
- Glass shower enclosure, please squeegee when you're done!
- I keep the tub clean, so feel free to take a bath (standard size tube only fits 1 adult)
- Bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths provided (you must provide all of your other required toiletries)
- Hair dryer
- Some basic essentials in case you forgot yours (tooth brush/paste, nail clippers, feminine care, etc)
Kitchen (1st floor):
- Access to all appliances and flatware, pots/pans, silverware, etc
- You will get your own shelf in the fridge and cabinet
- Dishwasher, toaster oven, crock pot, coffee maker
- Complimentary coffee and teas, cream, sugar, honey
Living Space (1st floor):
- Comfy couch with chase lounge
- Read a book within the extra bright well lit area or dim the lights and stream media on the smart TV to feed your Netflix addiction
Serveis i zones comuns
- We will be sharing the overall condo space but your room is private and has a lock on the door.
- You will have your own front door access code, so you can come and go as you please without worry of losing/forgetting a key.
- You will have full access to the kitchen, all appliances/flatware, pots/pans, silverware, etc
Interacció amb els hostes
I'm very friendly, enjoy meeting new people and hearing good stories but I'm more than happy to accommodate your style if you prefer privacy and quite time. I work during the week and am around on most weekends.
If you need help finding your way around town or need recommendations of where to adventure/eat/drink, I can certainly help you out.
You are on your own for food during your stay, however I do provide complimentary tea(s) and coffee (but no meals are included). There will be space in the refrigerator as well as the kitchen cabinet for you to store leftovers, food or snacks.
Altres aspectes destacables
There is a cat in the house - She does not go into the guest room - She is shy and wont want to interact with you.
There is 1 off-street parking spot available (Let me know if you'll have a vehicle in advance if possible).
3 bedrooms total, but only 1 bedroom will be rented out (Please, 2 people maximum).
That leaves my bedroom and the 3rd room which is a personal small office.
2 minute walk to the highly popular Highland Kitchen (Restaurant/Bar)
Washer/Dryer available (for stays greater than 4+ days)
LOCATION: This listing is in Somerville not Boston. Many folks choose to stay here instead of the city because its more cost effective. I am more than happy to host folks who are interested in visiting Boston during their stay, but please read the getting around info and be kind on your location review of my space (aka: don't ding me because I'm not in Boston and you had to take public transport to get there!)
Thank you for your interest!
I like to keep my place clean and organized. I ask that you be responsible, clean up after yourself and keep noise at a reasonable level when sharing space. (oh, and take off your shoes at the front door)
The inside of the condo is non-smoking but you are free to have a cigarette on the front or back porch
More in depth rules will be distributed once you confirm booking - but generally they are just be a clean and responsible human!
I'm from Somerville MA, 39 year old professional in the medical device engineering field. I love traveling, kayaking, hiking, camping, mountain climbing and generally anything that is actively outdoors.
I am experienced as both a renter and a host/landlord. So I understand the process from both sides. I run a tight ship and keep my space very clean and organized. I have one cat who keeps to herself as cats do!
My life motto is; if it's not a good time, its a good story!