We are the best Airbnb rental in the area! GREAT rate for holidays! 3.2 Million Home! Only 12 blocks to sand/beach & walking distance to many delicious restaurants. And WE are your hosts!!
FREE Wifi, parking & continental breakfast!Beautiful Hard W
We have an Open floor plan in a 4,000 square foot house. When you walk in the front door, you see right through to the backyard and the sky! There are no homes blocking the amazing view out the back because we are on a hill! Guests have said staying here they feel free, relaxed and grateful to be alive!
The house is on a cul-de-sac in Manhattan Beach, so it's spacious, private and parking is FREE and there is a lot of it!
Our location is close to the beach (.9 miles) with many yummy eateries like Big Wok, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and Panda Express in walking distance!
Luxurious new home valued at 2.8 million has 5 fireplaces/fire pits. 3 on the downstairs floor!
Serveis i zones comuns
You are welcome in all the rooms on the first floor (except the other airbnb room) and your room upstairs, the shared bathroom next to your room, backyard entertainment area (with seating/fireplace), front yard entertainment area (seating/basketball court/fire pit). The laundry room is free to use and located upstairs...just ask us how to use them.
We also have extra rooms for rent upstairs and downstairs for any other adults/children…just let us know! Oh and feel free to hug our little happy fun dog Bella. She's the bonus. Everyone just loves her. Even those that hate dogs. She will warm your heart.
Interacció amb els hostes
It's your vacation! You can hang with us or not. Come and go as you please. Our home is your home. We want you to feel relaxed and comfortable. And we are here to help you do everything you've ever wanted to do in and around Southern California!
The price for this room is pretty low for what you get in comparison with other places on airbnb. Yet, we do this because times are tough for some and we want to share our home, even for a couple of nights with others who feel the same. There are two other rooms for rent in this house as well.
We are very friendly, interactive, open people, ready to help you with your plans and itinerary...whether you want hang in the house, visit the best part of the beach or hike to a waterfall!
See you soon!
Altres aspectes destacables
There are two other rooms for rent, one very large room that has a beautiful wood frame double bed. This room has a bathroom that shares with the room next door. The 3rd room on airbnb is on the main floor - and has a Queen Bed with a private bath. Please send me a note for extra room pricing specially if you are going to book more than one room. Like if you want to come with your family or other family members! It's a great way to rent a house in this area paying only a fraction of what it costs to rent the whole house! Usually we rent out the whole house for $8,000 a week. $1,500 a night. If your family rents 3 rooms - at around $300 for all of the rooms, that's not so bad!
I'm from Chicago and am very, very normal and very, very friendly. The thought of renting a place in someone else's home, can feel...strange and weird...however, I (we) are not any of those. AND as I've said above, I'm so grateful God gave me, my husband and kids such an amazing place to live! I'm beyond proud and excited to have guests experience what I get to live in every single day!
Hope you come and experience it as well!
Rules? What rules? We live in a very expensive home in a nice affluent area...and are giving travelers a chance to stay in a 3 million dollar home...for CHEAP! People will respect that right? They won't drop food, leave dishes, or spill coffee and leave it, right? They won't break something and not tell us...they won't steal (URL HIDDEN)
(First of all, if you blew off reading my bio, you must know...I'm a comedian. So what I'm saying is real...exaggerated...funny...but real.)
When we first opened our home to doing Airbnb, we decided, even though we have guests, we will continue to keep a clean, beautiful and comfortable, calm home. We are relaxed, stress-free and do like to laugh. I asked other hosts, "How do I know what rules to say? What rules should I put down?"
The response I received back was laughter and then an immediate, "Ohhhh! After a few guests, you'll have a pile of rules to list!!"
So as you can imagine, over the past 2 years, as we've been hosting travelers from all over the globe, a few rules have popped out of various experiences we've had with other guests. You may have a laugh or a giggle imagining how each rule came about...and you are right....laughter is tragedy plus time.
So here we go:
1) No kids under 5. Other guests as well as my own children (9, 12 & 16) have complained about young children also staying here as guests...they are (URL HIDDEN) 2am....they (URL HIDDEN) 2am...they touch everything (with sticky fingers and then everything is sticky)...and they throw up (sometimes on other guests) ...and then these parents let these little kids run loose thinking just because they are in my home, I, my husband, my children, or some other random guest that just happens to be enjoying their coffee will go out of their way to rescue their kid. My home is not child proof and we are not babysitters. The whole experience causes visiting parents stress...which gives my other guests stress...which gives my kids stress...which gives me stress. I do not like stress. We ALWAYS attempt to live in a calm, beautiful, stress-free home. So after many requests from my children. I'm finally listening. No kids under 5.
2) No smoking. In or out. If you smoke, quit. Just don't book here. This is a new house. It smells awesome. Smokers have cloud puffs around them. This cloud puff goes everywhere. Like Linus in Charlie Brown. Oh, and also Manhattan Beach is a non-smoking city. You can't smoke anywhere here and that will cause you to be sad. We don't have sad guests. Our guests may COME sad, but they all leave happy....even those coming to town for a funeral. Yes. We are that good.
3) No feeding the dog. Or she will stalk you. And then I know you will have fed her and be mad at you. Bella is an adorable, begging-new-people-for-food dog. Do not feed her or pay the consequences of having a short, fluffy, annoying shadow humping your ankle.
4) Food & Drink. Eating is only in the downstairs area or in both outside areas. No food, wine, soda, other drinks or even candy in the bedrooms unless you want to sleep with ants. (We don't have any. We don't want any either!)
5) NO TAMPONS IN THE TOILET!! (I can't believe I have to even say this?) But YES, seriously, there ARE girls/women (that live in America!) that still exist that do not know that we can't throw ANY feminine products in the toilet. If you are one (and think you will out-wit the toilet) the toilet will fight back, overflow and you will be embarrassed it happened and that you have to pay for any plumbing costs to retrieve that 'thing'. (which really sucks) AND if you are a man reading this...PLEASE do not assume your woman knows this stuff. TELL HER. Thank you!!
6) Toilet info in general. We have all new low efficiency toilets in our home. They are comfy, beautiful and work GREAT! But like all toilets you must respect they aren't miracle suction workers that can intake the largest body parts. All toilets (anywhere) WILL fail if you do the following listed below. So read and gain knowledge for all your toilet experiences where ever you may go:
A) If you use 18 handfuls of toilet paper each time you wipe...the toilet will clog.
B) If you are going #2 (Pooping) and you know it's going to be a lot, cause you haven't gone in awhile or your tummy is making weird noises. Flush as you go. Like in-between. Go a little, flush. Go a little, flush. (It's so strange: My own family of 5 or our friends/family never, ever clog the toilets. Airbnb guests seem to do it often. So we ask that you just be aware and respectful like you would in your own home. (We do all wonder if some guests have never used a toilet? Or use the woods, squat toilet or have outhouses? Or perhaps they just do weird things when they travel?
C) And if the toilet does over flow, do not use the plush white fluffy expensive bath towels we gave you to mop up the water-poo mess that spilled all over the entire bathroom. And then do not hide the fact that you peeing/pooping outside or at nearby restaurants for the next few days/weeks hoping the problem just goes away. Talk to me/us. We are humans. We poop too. And we keep a plunger nearby.
7) Extra guests are fine stopping in and out during the day. Overnight guests, the ones you sneak in when you think we aren't home or not looking, will be discovered sooner or later and then it's weird and (URL HIDDEN) just be upfront/honest and share with us about guests staying with you. Or just ask?
8) Parking. STREET parking only. Do not park in our driveway. That is for us (we have lots of crap we move around) and the people working/cleaning our home.
9) MORE Parking info: **TUESDAY's!!! If you are here on a TUESDAY MORNING! From 9am-11am is street sweeping. If you are parked on the street during that day and time, they will ticket you. There are tons of other free parking spots on the other side of the street (Meadows) (our cross street)! Please park there. In 2 years I've only had two people get a ticket. Please, please don't count on me to tell you or remind you! (In those same 2 years, I myself have gotten 5 tickets!!)
10) Our house keys are not souvenirs. Please remember to leave the key.
11) Most everything in our kitchen is open for you to use but the oven and the stove. All we ask is that you clean, and put back, what you use. Simple request, yet people just don't. And I'm sorry. We are just tired of scrubbing after extremely careless guests.
Okay. I think that's it.
12) If you are having a mental breakdown, please let us know or call 911. Do not go into our master bedroom, dress in 6 layers of both of our clothes and underwear (and fuzzy winter boots) then climb into our bathtub and lay there in a fetal position till we come home and find you. 911 will get there faster.
That's all for now!
Please text me with questions.
Laurie, Brad, Ty, Meg and Roc (oh and Bella!)
Aquest amfitrió ha rebut 346 avaluacions per altres propietats.Veure altres avaluacions
I am originally from Chicago! Moved to Los Angeles because I was cold. My husband and I built this brand new gorgeous open floor plan home out of love...and want to share it with you! We both believe in "The Secret" going after your dreams, and living life you want to live! He is from Philadelphia and our three kids are from California! Ha! My husband works in medical sales and I am a writer and standup comedian. Feel free to visit my
Please know, when you visit our home, we make it our goal to make sure your experience to Southern California is better than expected. We love to travel, experience life and meet new people.....and having housed so many amazing, wonderful and unique AirBnB has been a pleasure and a privilege. Can't wait to meet you in person soon!