Beautiful 2-room apartment that sleeps 4. Two Queen beds with cots available for children/infants. Stocked kitchenette – just bring food! Spectacular location, great space for couples, families or groups, reasonably priced
Animals galore! Koalas! and over 200 species of birds recorded in our neighbourhood. Feels like we are in the countryside but we are close to everything - only 350m to train. We are 20 minutes from Sirromet winery and 10 minutes from Cleveland.
Relaxed, family friendly apartment with all the essentials:
* The apartment has one Queen bedroom plus a second larger space with a second Queen sized pull-out futon.
* We have a portable cot and a small bed we can set up for young children, if requested.
* Basic kitchenette with bar fridge, convection microwave (that can grill and bake), hot plates, electric frypan, kettle, toaster
* Iron and hairdryer – no need to pack one!
* Koalas and wifi? Free wifi is provided, but Wi-fi strength or consistency cannot be guaranteed.
Located on a lovely quiet, tree lined street. Nice walk through bush land approximately 1.5km to shops and great restaurants. 3.5km walk to Wellington Point beach reserve. Little park around the corner. 350m to train station.
Serveis i zones comuns
Private space: The apartment is Private: Your own flat including bathroom and kitchenette that is not shared with other guests or us.
* Pool . Please note that the beautiful pool is unheated. The surrounding trees provide great shade in summer but leaves may occasionally drop into the pool – the water is unaffected by this.
* swings for children. We have lots of kids’ stuff to play with!
Interacció amb els hostes
We are more than happy to help plan trips and answer questions. We are a really busy family so quite often no one is here during the day and lots of time we are out late. When we are home you will get your own space and privacy but you will probably run into us.
Please let me know beforehand if a koala is on your must-see list – they can really be tricky to find! Or one could be hanging out in the yard. If we don't have a koala at home, I’m happy to search the neighbourhood with you until we track one down!
Altres aspectes destacables
* Maximum of 4 people only including infants and children.
* Please let me know if you would like a cot (with sides) or a little bed (with no sides) made up for your child/children.
* Please download and communicate through the Airbnb app. Fleur is away for part of the week in the wilderness so it's sometimes difficult to reply quickly. We will respond to all communications as soon as we can.
* We welcome and respect all people and look forward to showing you authentic Australia!
Note: Security Deposit is only charged in the event of damage to the property
* No smoking anywhere on the property, including around the pool. To smoke, please go onto the main road.
*Our maximum legal occupancy is 4 including children and babies. If more than 4 people arrive, we will be forced to get airbnb to cancel your reservation without refund.
* The names of all overnight guests must be on the reservation request.
* Visitors are permitted with prior approval. No unauthorized guests or visitors are allowed on the property.
* We have eliminated the cleaning fee to keep costs down for guests. Please help us keep the flat tidy (wash all dirty dishes, wipe down benches etc.) so that we can keep the flat reasonably priced. I don't mind if clean dishes are left on drying rack and no requirement to strip beds etc.
* You must supervise your own children at all times while in pool area, parents must be in the pool area with their children and able to grab them if necessary. There is no life guard here. Swimming is at your own risk.
* Please wear swimwear in the pool, including children. Young children are to wear swimming nappies/diapers.
*The flying fox/zip line over the pool is for children under 50kg and only under adult supervision (it is awesome fun!).
* We do not have unlimited internet so please do not download movies etc. Illegal downloads will be reported.
* Air-Conditioning is available. We ask that you use the fans first and close all windows and doors. Instructions for air conditioning use are in the House Manual.
* We have tried to make our house as sustainable as possible so please help us conserve water, recycle and be energy conscious. This also helps us keep our prices low!
Pets and Critters
* We have a well behaved black Labrador dog. She lives inside our house (not your flat) but if we are outside she will be with us. She doesn't jump up or bite and she loves children and being told to 'sit' in lots of languages. Please do not book with us if you are afraid of dogs.
* Please do not let our dog into your flat.
* Please ask us first if you want to give food to our dog, she's on a strict diet.
*Sorry we do not accept other pets. We keep the flat pet-free so that all our guests can enjoy it.
* We do get midges/sandflies on occasion as we are close to the water. We have screens on all the doors and windows and insect plug-in and provide insect repellent.
We are an active but laid back family with two children girl aged 13 and boy 11, some chickens our black labrador dog and we also have lots of wildlife in our garden including KOALAS and over 120 species of birds. We have just got back from a white christmas in Europe where we went to Spain, France, Iceland and Norway. We have also visited Brazil, Easter Island, Ecuador, Galapagos Islands, Panama, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Samoa, Tahiti, Malaysia, New Zealand, India, Papua New Guinea, USA and Canada. We have both worked in the environmental management field for a long time. Honestly, we are not doing this to make lots of money. We have been so fortunate to travel all over the world due to the kindness of friends accommodating us. We feel the same way about Airbnb. We want to make our accommodation affordable and want you to spend money in our local community supporting our local businesses. We want people to see the real Australian way of life and maybe get to see some wildlife. If you feel the same way then please consider booking with us.