thank you for your review. Let me just clarify some stuff:
1. The house for me and 99% of the guests we've had so far, looks smaller in the photos than in real. But it's your opinion and I respect that - probably you are refering to your reservation being only to 2 p and in the end came 3p... and during the whole stay you've had way more than 4persons according to the neighbours that complained about the noise you made. I'm sorry, but the house is only for 4p max.
2. If the water wasnt hot enough for you, you should have told me! I would have changed the gas bottle, I cannot preddict when it's going to end!
3. ANY house in the center of Lagos has at LEAST 40yo, it's usual the first time the you turn on the water it comes a little brown and then it stops immediately. If you dont use it for 2 days, next time you use it it will get LITTLE brown again the 1st second - ITS NORMAL we cant do anything!
4. About the construction, (Website hidden by Airbnb) been there for about 4 months .. and we've had more than 30 guests and none of them has complained... But it's ok. I would love to stop it but I cant.
5. I rented the house to 2 persons, and came 3 persons... as I told you before.
6. ALL the neighbours complained about the noise you made, when the 3 of you brought even more people (girls) to the apartment... the apartment is for 4 persons. not 6 or more.
7. We live on the XXI century and the cell phones are used to send text messages and make calls. If you had ALL these problems you should have called me... The only thing that I couldnt solve is the size of the house, since is not for more than 4 persons, once again.
Anyways, thank you for your comment.