Informació sobre l'espai
Very spacious apartment located in a modernist luxury building. Only a 10m walk to Plaza Catalunya and main sights. Fully equipped. 3 double bedrooms + 2 complete bathrooms + Giant living room & kitchen. Luxury details in a unique Barcelona style decoration.
WHY STAYING HERE?
We offer a 150m2 sunny appartment located in the heart of the city (10 min walk to Plaza Catalunya, Paseo de Gracia, Raval, Gothic Quarter and other main sights of the city).
This beautifully classical place is on the third floor of a traditional 19th century Modernist building in the Eixample district, with lots of charm and luxurious details. Very high ceilings with original plaster crown molding and beautiful floors with original Barcelona-style hydraulic tiles. Located in an area with great selection of restaurants and bars, close to public transportation and with many stores and supermarkets nearby.
It has been very recently renovated with a very fresh, arty and chic style. Here's a list of of things we provide to our guest/s:
· Bedroom 1: with double bed and a balcony
- Bedroom 2: 1 double bed and one extra bed if required. Balcony and great views to an old church and a belfry
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds
- Fresh linen and towels are provided
- Air conditioning and central heating
⁃ 40” LCD screen TV + Wii
⁃ A very modern and spatious kitchen with brand new modern appliances such as large fridge, oven and microwave, nespresso machine, washing machine, dishwasher, toaster, kettle along with cooking utensils, full dinner set, glasses, etc
⁃ Luxurious bathrooms with bath and shower
(Towels, toilet paper, soap, hand wash and hair dryer are all provided)
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Nespresso capsules, tea bags and ground coffee, plus basics for cooking like oil, vinegar, salt and spices…
Check in and check out are flexible, except in cases in which there is a group coming/leaving the same day.
We always welcome guests personally to ensure they arrive well, understand all facilities and may have their burning questions answered.
- The apartment is located on a quiet building where local families live. For this reason, we usually do not host groups of young boys or girls except if we are completely sure they understand the house rules and will be extremely careful with the noise level. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.
- We usually do not accept short bookings (2/3 days) with a lot of time in advance, specially during the summer months. Thank you for your understanding!
Serveis i zones comuns
Access to all apartment
Interacció amb els hostes
I am pleased to assist my guests in anything I can. If you need tips, information or you want me to arrange any sort of service (taxi, reservations at restaurants, tickets, etc) prior to your arrival, please do not hesitate to ask me!
During your stay, you will be able to contact me anytime (sms, whatsup, email, phone...). I am always available!
Altres aspectes destacables
The apartment is legally registered as tourist apartment (Generalitat de Catalunya HUTB003208)
Número de llicència o de registreHUTB003208
- The builiding is very quiet. Parties are strictely prohibited. Please respect our neighbors and try not to make noise after 11pm.
- We like to be green and the most enviromentally sustainable as possible: please, try to turn off lights when leaving the house, use the air-con properly and not waste too much water.
Si cancel·les fins a 7 dies abans del viatge, rebràs un reembossament del 50%. Si cancel·les quan faltin menys de 7 dies per al viatge, no se't reembossarà la reserva.
Aquest amfitrió ha rebut 16 avaluacions per altres propietats.Veure altres avaluacions
I work as freelance for cultural and development projects. We organize dance and music events in the city such a contemporary dance festival located in well-known public spaces of Barcelona.
I love to travel and met new people. I have had the chance to travel the world quite a lot thanks to my work for international NGOs working in countries such as India, Cambodia, Peru, Mozambique, Bolivia, Colombia, etc.
My place is charming and cozy. I recently spent quite a lot of time renovating it completely, but keeping the old modernist elements, which are very unique and valuable. I hope you will really feel at home here!