People who want to discover TOULOUSE as part of tourism and business stay, will find in this newly renovated luxury apartment with quality services, all the charm of a luxury building of the nineteenth century pink brick, overlooking the Wilson Square facing the statue of the poet GOUDOULI
Very close to the Theater, cinemas, restaurants, Metro, buses, shops, the Victor Hugo Market and its typical restaurants
Apartment located in a secure environment by digital code on the 1st floor of an area of 105 m2, with double glazing. All rooms to live are with day. By the services of quality it combines the modern and the old.
It is composed of:
- a very welcoming entrance with console and mirror
- A spacious and cozy living room with a sofa BUROV three places and a sofa bed (2 people). Near the marble fireplace, keeping the charm of the old, a
coffee table and glass dining table with extensions for 6 people. Enter
the 2 beautiful windows, there is a television of 127 cm.
There is fiber, and WiFi throughout the apartment.
The wide hallway with two cupboards serves:
-a large room with modern comfort with a bed 140 x 200 with bedside tables, new bedding, a bed "sofa" in 90 cm, wardrobes-wardrobes, a small office. New bedding.
- a bedroom with a queen size bed (160 x 200) new mattresses with wardrobe, desk ...
- a large independent kitchen with dining area, fully equipped and new (microwave, dishwasher, large fridge-freezer, toaster, quality crockery, ceramic hob, kitchenware and small appliances, ...)
washer-dryer, iron and ironing board,
- a bathroom with a bathtub with heated towel rail
- a bathroom with shower and heated towel rail
- very large separate toilet.
Linen is provided
Decorative marble fireplaces in three rooms.
The heating is provided by latest generation cast iron radiators, connected.