This tastefully furnished and presented to a very high standard
converted Station House is situated in the picture postcard village of
Gilling East near York. The house retains the original design, creating
a spacious and unique interior with a large open plan
lounge/kitchen/diner. The ground floor retains its open aspect with
large windows and French doors overlooking the garden and offering
spectacular views on the surrounding countryside. Station House can be
used in conjunction with Platform 1 (Y033) next door.
* Size: Sleeps 5, 3 bedroom.
* Nearest beach: Less than 36 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.2 mile.
* Pets: Two dogs are welcome in the downstairs of the property.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, 1 single bedroom, 1
bathroom, 1 Lounge/Dining Room/Kitchen, 1 Utility
* Beds: 1 king-size bed, 3 single beds.
* Luxuries: Log burning stove, TV with Freeview and sound base system.
Unlimited WiFi is available free of charge. Dishwasher, washer dryer.
Free unlimited WiFi.
* General: Oil central heating
* Utilities: Fridge freezer, Rangemaster with five gas rings, electric
oven and grill, microwave.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron and Ironing board.
* Other: Towels are provided. Mobile phone signal weak or none. As
there are no blinds and curtains in the living area privacy in the room
* Layout: The property is situated over 2 floors. Ground floor and
* Outdoors: Spacious patio with patio furniture and a large garden.
* Parking: Off road parking for two cars. Driveway shared with Platform
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Aparcament gratuït inclòs
No disponible: Detector de monòxid de carboni