Enjoy this elegant home in historic downtown Kokomo where you are within walking distance from restaurants, shopping, bars, parks, newly built YMCA, cafes, live music, water park, and a biking/walking trail. Enjoy this elegant 2-story home all to yourself. If you need anything between the hours of 6:30 am and 10:00 pm, try the Story Book Express" convenience store directly behind the house. They carry a lot of the basics, including snacks, ice-cream, and more!
We have a cozy front porch perfect for a sip of wine or coffee in the morning. Our smart TV (Apple TV) is set up with Netflix and we have a gas fireplace that turns on with the push of a button. We also have a newly built-in bar equipped with a beverage refrigerator and mixer utensils, so bring your favorite drinks. We are not only close to restaurants and bars, but also a brewery. We love to walk to local cafes for breakfast. Choose from Main Street Cafe or Gabettas, and choose from several quality restaurants for dinner, all within walking distance. The Master bedroom also has a smart TV. Please include ALL guests when booking. We want to earn your five-star review, and take pride in providing you with the best service and appropriate quantity of supplies.
Serveis i zones comuns
We may meet you upon arrival to say "Hi" if time permits, or send you an access code for self entry. You will be able to access the main floor as well as the upstairs. The basement and attic are off limits. Park on the street or in the reserved space in the back by our "yellow door" garage. Bikes (2) are in the garage for your enjoyment. Exterior security cameras are installed and recording 24/7 for your safety and peace of mind.
Interacció amb els hostes
Feel free to text me or call if you have questions during your stay. We look forward to making your stay at The Heart of Kokomo a 5-star experience.
Altres aspectes destacables
While you are welcome to spend time in the back yard, we have made the front porch a more enjoyable atmosphere. We have neighbors on the West side that are a retired couple who may say hello. They are wonderful people who may even tell you a little about the Kokomo history. We are a few minutes walk to the Kokomo Jack Rabbit's Stadium, and the local trails, parks, library, Kokomo Market & Water Park (summer season) and downtown shopping. There are 3 bedrooms and 3 beds, but there is an air-matress in the bedroom #2 closet for extra guests. Again, we require an accurate account of all guests, and will bill $20 per additional guest (if more than 2), per night, through Airbnb if not included in original booking.
• Absolutely NO Unregistered guests. We will bill $20 per night/per additional guest through AirBNB if you bring unregistered guests. We trust you with our home. Please be honest when you register.
• No smoking.
• No parties.
• Quite time after 11:00.
• Please turn off fireplace before you sleep.
• Basement and Attic are off limits.
• No bachelor or bachelorette parties.
• We allow soft events like baby showers, wedding showers, or family gatherings. Contact us for our special events rate.
• The bar is NOT stocked. Bring your favorite beverages.
• Please lock all doors (front and back) at night. We'll provide the door code upon booking (arrival).
• Please clean up any messes and trash, put all towels in the bath #2 basket, and place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher before departure. See guest booklet for additional check-in/check-out instructions.
My husband and I love family, friends, music, hosting and preserving beautiful homes like The Heart of Kokomo. Hope you enjoy your stay!