Immerse yourself in the luxury and tranquillity of our spacious and trendy apartment in the heart of South Freo.
Spectacular sunsets, ocean breezes, great ambience and atmosphere, our place has it all. If it's a private space you want to get away from it all, our pad is large enough to do this, if good company is what you seek, we will happily indulge you too!
What more is there to say apart from you will find in our home your own little slice of paradise in which you can relax and unwind.
Our apartment has two flights of stairs internally, the first set takes you up from the hallway entrance area to the dining and living room on level 1 which incorporates an open plan kitchen. You will be welcome to be as much a part of our home, or as little as you wish - it is important to us that you feel right at home as soon as you enter our home!
All kitchen equipment, utensils and dish washing spaces are communal so please help yourself to them when needed.
Feel free to socialise and enjoy watching the telly with us in the communal living room. Prepare your own home cooked meal in our kitchen area and enjoy it at the dinner table, or use the barbeque on the first floor balcony and sit on the outdoor furniture and soak up the atmosphere of vibrant South Freo.
The second flight of stairs takes you up to your bedroom which has its own private balcony where you can put your feet up and enjoy the views of the ocean and boat harbour in the distance. Your room comes ready with a comfortable queen sized bed, a large lockable walk in wardrobe to secure your valuables and an air conditioning unit.
The bathroom is communal but will always be clean, tidy and ready for your use. You have your own basin and cupboard, and a fresh supply of bath towels will always be on hand in the cupboard under your basin.
There is a washing machine in the laundry area downstairs and a clothes airer for your convenience on your balcony upstairs.
Serveis i zones comuns
The kitchen, dining area and lounge areas are communal use areas on level 1.
Your room is on level 2 and a communal bathroom area is available for use on this level.
A second bedroom is on level 2 across the gangway from you at the opposite end of your room, ensuring you have privacy to enjoy your stay uninterrupted. This room is not available to guests.
The third bedroom on level 1, is located past the laundry area and through a study room type area. The third bedroom is not available to guests.
There is an area between the laundry area and the atrium which can accommodate a single bed if necessary but please note that there are no doors in this area as getting to the laundry area and third bedroom requires people to walk through this space. As a consequence we will only offer this room as a last resort if a third guest needs a comfy bed and does not mind the lack of privacy on occasion.
The balcony on level one is a communal use area and the balcony in your bedroom on level 2 is exclusively yours.
Interacció amb els hostes
Should you wish, please feel free to join us for a chat and a social drink. A social dinner can be arranged with us work-schedules permitting, but you are under no obligation whatsoever - please feel completely at ease to come and go as you wish.
Altres aspectes destacables
We'd like to introduce our furry four pawed friend, a gorgeous tom cat who rules the roost....or so he thinks! We love our furry creature to bits, but he is an indoor cat and although he may stare at you longingly on the balcony, please do not let him out or leave doors open behind you as you leave or enter the apartment as we'd be lost without him.
Our cat also has an affinity to laptops....for some reason he loves sitting on them.....cats. Please do not leave the lid to your laptop open unattended in any area of the apartment - we cannot guarantee its safety.
If you are allergic to cats please refrain from booking with us as we cannot restrict his movement throughout the apartment - as much as we would like to be all accomodating, he is a family member and he needs to be at home in his space as much as any of us.
- We have an indoor cat - when you enter and leave the apartment and when you are on the balcony please ensure you shut the doors securely behind you. If you are allergic to cats please refrain from making a booking with us, thank you.
- No recreational or illegal drugs allowed in our home under any circumstances.
- No aggressive, violent or drunken behaviour permitted under any circumstances.
- No candles or naked flames permitted anywhere in the apartment please.
- IMPORTANT - Do NOT lock your bedroom door behind you as you leave your room - we do not have keys to this door! There is a large walk in robe in the room where you are able to lock your valuables as we will have provided you a key for this purpose.
- Please do not bring unpaid guests into our home to stay the night. If you would like to bring anyone round for a couple of hours, please be sure to obtain our permission first.
- NO SMOKING, and especially NOT on the balcony of your bedroom. There are non smoking neighbours close by who will not appreciate the smell of your smoke. We've had one guest, despite our non smoking request, smoke on the balcony and flick their ash over the balcony edge thinking no harm would come of it but their cigarette ash burned holes in the cushions of our outdoor garden furniture on the balcony of our apartment below. This could have caused a house fire and is totally unacceptable. Please do NOT do this.
Hello and welcome. I'm Angie and I've accumulated lots of dust under my boots during my travels around the world but its always the wonderful people that I meet along the way that create the happiest memories for me.
I've chosen "Freo" as the place to hang up my well trodden boots and I would love to have you stay at my place, whether you are kicking up the dust with your boots and making special memories, or you simply need a home away from home to get away from it all.
Explore the delights of Freo by day and come relax and unwind at my place by night. My apartment is spacious, modern, light and airy, coupled with friendly hosts and a handsome tom cat, and you can be sure that your time here will enjoyable and relaxing.
I hope to see you soon!