The unit is located at the ground floor of Solano Hills Sucat Building 2. Solano Hills, a budding community, is just a little south of Makati, close to Alabang, and near all four airport terminals.
The unit is Fully Furnished, 60 sq.m. with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, lanai a kitchen, a laundry area and a living area. All basic appliances are available for the guests to use.
* The unit is available for short-term & long-term stays, depending on its availability.
* It has air-conditioning in the rooms, soft furnishings, cutlery and cooking utensils for a more convenient stay like a hotel room.
* The Bedrooms are provided with beds, complete with linens.
* The master's bedroom has a walk in closet and a built-in cabinet.
* The Bathroom in the master's bedroom is provided with hot water shower and towels.
* The Living and Dining Areas are provided with a TV, a sofa set, and a dining table for 4.
* The Kitchen is provided with a fridge, an induction stove with hood, a microwave, an electric kettle, cook ware, cutlery and dinnerware.
* The Laundry Area is provided with a washing machine and clothes line.
Serveis i zones comuns
Guests can access the whole unit including the function hall (to be booked separately), the swimming pool and the kids' playground.
* The swimming pool is available from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, except on Mondays and from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm on Fridays when it is being cleaned. Please note that there is no lifeguard on duty, but you have to be logged in the resident's swim time logbook by the entrance to the pool. No Cotton shirts and shorts are allowed in the pool, though rash guards and swim shorts are acceptable.
* Parties can only be done at the club house and are to be arranged separately. Such bookings will incur additional cost and will be billed separately. Guests have the option to directly transact with the Solano Hills Administration at the clubhouse for the use of the function hall, if it is available.
Interacció amb els hostes
My time zone is a little bit different from that of the Philippines' and my co-host has a full-time job. Site visits to see the place prior to booking will be more convenient when done at night, from 7-8, Monday to Thursday, in Philippine time. Please make sure to contact us through Air BnB's messaging system and arrange the schedule for such visits, should it be warranted.
Altres aspectes destacables
* We don't offer daily cleaning as hotels do, because we still cannot provide such service as the moment. We are requesting our guests to please place the trash beside the door towards the garden, outside. It will be picked up daily to be disposed of.
* We also don't offer daily change of linens and towels, as we encourage our guests to take part in saving the environment and our water resources. We only change linens/towels every guest's check-in/check-out. We would like our guests to please consider the stay in the unit as if they are staying in their own homes, where the same linens/towels are being used for a week or two.
* We do our mandatory cleaning and changing of linens/towels every 2 weeks, should guests stay more than 20 days.
* Cooking is allowed. The Grocer, located just outside the compound is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
* As an option, we offer home-cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner that should be arranged before 5:00 pm the day before. It will be brought to the unit in to go packs on the agreed schedule. A number to call for this arrangement will be provided upon arrival.
* We can also assist in ordering food from restaurants with delivery services available, should the guests prefer to do so.
Parking and Transportation
* This room DOES NOT INCLUDE a parking slot.
* Should guests have no transportation available, we can assist them to call for transportation services and will be billed to them separately when availed.
* Airport transfers can be arranged prior to arrival, which will also be billed and settled separately.
* There is no provision for leaving luggage. Should guests arrive earlier or leave later than the agreed times, the hosts are not to be deemed liable for any loss due to early arrival or late departure.
Checking in and Checking out
* Guests will be provided with their own key to the room and the same key shall be returned to the host upon check out.
* All guests are required to provide a copy of 2 government issued ID's upon arrival into the premises.
* All guests who have completed their payment for their booking and reservations are considered to have bound themselves in a contract (either for short term or long term lease contract) with the unit owners which will be considered binding.
* Contrabands (e.g. illegal drugs, weapons, firearms) and illegal activities (e.g. solicitation) are NOT ALLOWED inside the unit.
* Flammable/hazardous materials. (e.g. firecrackers) are NOT ALLOWED inside the unit.
* NO SMOKING INSIDE THE UNIT. No Smoking at the garden as well. Smoking areas are provided outside the building.
* Do not tamper or put tape or anything that would obstruct the smoke detector.
* The unit is to be used exclusively for residential purposes only. NO PARTIES INSIDE THE UNIT.
* All guests are to report any damage and/or breakage to any item that has been provided with the unit.
* Maximum number of registered guests: 4
* NO PETS ALLOWED. Sorry, but pets can not be accommodated with the guests if they stay in Solano Hills.
* Guests are being urged to please turn off the lights and the air conditioning when leaving. The unit is as if it is their own throughout the period of their stay.
* Guests are to keep the place clean and at all times in good condition. Likewise, guests are requested to please maintain the good working condition of the appliances inside the place. As a courtesy, guests are to return whatever they have used back in the place where the items were taken from. Please make sure to wash used kitchen items and used towels be placed in the hamper.
Owner or host is not responsible for any type of injury or death while on the property or due to use of any amenities in the unit or the compound. Guests are being reminded to be careful and mindful of their surroundings; always keeping an eye on their children.
Violations of the house rules, depending on its gravity, provides the owners and the hosts with the authority to have the guests removed from the property and are in no obligation to refund. The owners and the hosts are obliged to report security violations to Phinma Security.