FL Panhandle rustic cabin on the Choctawhatchee River, 3 miles south of Hwy 20 near Bruce, FL. Setting is very private. Cabin has bunk beds and fold out futon in common room with sink, small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, heater, and a/c, bathroom toilet and shower. Cabin has a small deck with a fish cleaning station, outdoor shower, and a small sitting area. A boat ramp runs along side the cabin for easy launching of a small to medium size craft. A charcoal grill is also provided.
If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing location but easy access to beach life and entertainment, or if you want the convenience of putting your boat in the water when you arrive and taking it out when you leave rather than a daily trip to the public boat ramp, this is the place for you.
Serveis i zones comuns
The cabin, boat ramp and parking. Cooking arrangements can also be made.
Interacció amb els hostes
We are happy to interact with guests as much or as little as you prefer. We will provide a charcoal grill for barbecuing if you care to, or give you suggestions for hole-in-the-wall to fine dining. Want to know where the local aquifer cold springs or the local beaches are? We will be happy to give you suggestions there too.
Altres aspectes destacables
Though off the beaten path, we are located between Destin and Panama City Beach with easy access to the Emerald Coast public beaches, state parks, shopping, dining and entertainment if you are not a die hard fisherman.
- Please check in at the main house
- Children are allowed, however this area should not be considered "child proof"
- Pets are allowed, however, you are required to clean up
- If you plan to bring a pet, be cautioned that this cabin is on the river and we see an occasional alligator
- Smoking outdoors only
- No four wheeling
- Quiet hours 10 pm to 5 am
- You are responsible for locking up your belongings and for your safety on and off of the water
- No trash of food in the river
- No water craft over 20 ft
- Cooking arrangements can be made for guests staying several days. PLEASE, no fish frying in the cabin