The whole Barossa is on your doorstep and this property is exclusively yours. A Parisian enchanting retreat, high ceilings, french doors, lead light windows, polished Baltic floor boards and luxurious furnishings.
Accommodates from 2 to 9 guests. Ideally suited to four couples as sharing the cost makes this beautiful home great value. Be tempted with 4 glamorous queen size bedrooms to choose from and single day bed in the Lounge room. Taking inquiries only via "contact host"
Enjoy this property any time of the year, taking full advantage of the vineyard position with picturesque views over the Valley, one of the best views in the Barossa. Relaxing on the back veranda gazing over russet hues of autumn vines, through to cosy winter nights curled up beside a crackling log fire or immersing yourself in the bubbles of a deliciously warm spa. Our guests comment: "It is truly so beautiful. We have stayed in many, many places around Australia but we think this has been the best by far. Absolutely presented with no expense spared with loads of luxury and style"
Taking inquiries only for this property via "contact host"
For your convenience and enjoyment –
4 queen size extremely comfortable bedrooms with quality furnishings, linen and quilts.
Separate lounge room with log fire, TV, DVD player and comfy day bed.
Fully equipped kitchen with nespresso coffee pod machine. Selection of Teas, sugar and perculated coffee. Afternoon tea, port and chocolates.
Two bathrooms with underfloor heating, 2 person spa, dual shower, Gilchrist & Soams amenities, use of fluffy bathrobes. Two toilets.
Washing machine/ dryer
Reverse cycle air-conditioning for your comfort.
BBQ and outdoor setting with vineyard views
Off street parking for 6 cars
Serveis i zones comuns
The whole house and property is exclusively yours, even if just two people book. Car parks are available both sides of the property.
Taking inquiries only through "contact the host" and I will answer asap.
Interacció amb els hostes
We are just a phone call away as we live in Adelaide, our housekeeper is on call and only lives down the road. Nothing is too small a matter to ensure your complete satisfaction. So please contact us immediately if we have not exceeded your expectations. We can recommend wineries and restaurants for you to visit. As this property is not hosted a key lock is situated on the front porch and the code will be sent to you before arrival.
Please note if you would like to book, an inquiry is necessary, so "contact the host" and we will get back to you asap.
Altres aspectes destacables
If you would like the complete or continental breakfast package please email us for the rates.
We appreciate most will respect our beautiful properties but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following Terms & Conditions.
1: The person booking for themselves or on behalf of other people is responsible for the property, and for making all guests and visitors aware of house rules and these Terms and Conditions. Payment of the rental property constitutes the guests acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2: Functions are prohibited on the property. Holding parties, BBQ's or any type of Function whereby extra people are invited onto the property is not allowed without prior approval.
3: The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number stated on the booking confirmation.
4: Check in time is after 3pm and check out time is 11am. If the property is not vacated by the agreed time then extra charges may be incurred.
5: Early check in and late check out may be available in agreement with the owner.
6: Our properties are no-smoking properties. Please do not discard butts ANYWHERE at the property including lawns and gardens. There are ashtrays outside for use.
7: Fires..Please do not light any fires outside of the property, at any time.
8: Strictly no pets
9: If a member of our maintenance staff or housekeeper is required for onsite assistance outside our normal hours of Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, that is the result of loss of keys, lock out of accommodation or any issue that arises that is not the responsibility or fault of our accommodation, a call out fee of $80 will be charged.
10. We take no responsibility for any personal injury that may be incurred whilst staying at the property.
11. We take no responsibility for the guests' personal property.
12. If property is left at the house and needs to be returned, this will be done at the guests cost. Property left behind can be sent to you through Australia Post at a charge.
13. We recommend that you obtain travel insurance. This insurance can protect you against loss of personal belongings, public liability and also against our need to cancel under certain conditions.
14. Please do not move furniture as this can cause damage and fees will apply.
15. Hi-Fi, stereo equipment and TVs are set up for your use. Please do not unplug or play with connections.
16. Damages, malfunctioning equipment - If there is any problems, report it immediately to the housekeeper.
17. Do not go in the rear wood shed as it is dangerous.
18. Please turn off air conditioners when leaving the house.
19. Please respect the property and it should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival.
20. Please ensure all windows and doors are locked, the air conditioner turned off and all rubbish is put in the bins.
Aquest amfitrió ha rebut 1 avaluació per altres propietats.Veure altres avaluacions