We (my wife and myself) had an excellent experience at Jose's place. The residence is extremely clean and well taken care of. It is very quiet, well lit, modern and has all the amenities you will need for your stay. It has all the comforts of home, and we felt very relaxed and comfortable during our stay.
We came for five days to a conference at UC Davis medical center and we stayed to tour around Sacramento . With Jose's help we were able to:
1) Visit Old Sacramento (spend at least half a day here)
2) Rent bikes in old Sacramento and we did a beautiful 20 mile bike ride around the river area.
3) Take a day trip via the light rail trail to Folsolm to see how the Gold miners originally panned for gold and we also toured around all the cute old Folsolm shops.
4) Take in the Veteran's day parade travelling down Capital Road (Super patriotic)
5) Enjoy several great restaurants around Oak park(You have to visit Vibe)
The real high light of the trip though, was Jose's great advice and hospitality throughout our stay. Jose was even kind enough to help book our ride back to the airport in addition to providing us with snacks and drinks during our stay. He is a true gentleman and we really enjoyed our time at his place. If you are clean, quiet and respectful, we definitely recommend you stay at Jose's place. 5 stars out of 5 for this wonderful trip. Thank-you Jose.