6th house from the beach, a light, airy home, the second floor of a duplex. The backyard has been professionally landscaped with separate stone patios with table, chairs and umbrellas. Outdoor lighted showers, a quaint shed, gas grill all complete this weekly island get-away, only steps away from the beach. Mini-golf and a great bakery with ice cream, coffee and sandwiches are located at the end of the block! A grocery store is about 5 blocks away; shops and restaurants in walking distance.
(Please note: linens not provided.) This Ship Bottom beach house has been loved and cherished by our family and many renters and visitors for almost twenty years. There is nothing like sitting by the ocean to remind you what life is all about. Also, just a short walk from the house, a sunset over the bay is an experience you cannot miss!
House includes master bedroom (queen bed), 2nd bedroom (twin and full bed in a bunk bed), 3rd floor loft (twin bed) with spacious seating area, living room, eat-in kitchen, porch, full bathroom, patio, outdoor shower.
Relax in the cozy patio gardens in the back of the house, which were created by my ex-husband who is a professional landscaper. (There are 2 separate patio spaces, one for each floor of the duplex, and a shared grill.) Please enjoy entertaining your guests here.
I hope you enjoy this home as much as I do.
Serveis i zones comuns
4 beach badges; off-street parking, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, basic cookware and cutlery; washer/dryer; AC/heat; wifi internet access; HDTV; vacuum, mop, broom available.
Remember to bring your own toilet paper, toiletries, sheets, towels, and beach gear! (Pillows and comforters are provided.)
Interacció amb els hostes
My daughter and I live about an hour away. We'll be available to call or text with any questions or concerns that may arise during your stay.
Altres aspectes destacables
Off-street parking allows for four cars between the two apartments of the duplex. Plenty of parking on the street as well. There is a direct walk to the beach - no need to cross the boulevard! This house is actually located in Ship Bottom, NJ, although some GPSs default to saying it is Beach Haven (because they share the same zip code).
- **Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety** - We expect you will respect our home.
- - Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK. - Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- NO pets will be allowed. Many of my other tenants have allergies.
- - Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $25 replacement fee. Also, lost beach badges will be charges $25 per badge.
- Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit.
- Be sure to turn on exhaust fan in bathroom when showering.
- Do not flush tampons (sorry, but the alternative is much worse).
-Please hang your wet towels. Do not leave damp towels on the furniture or the floor.
- Please limit your entertaining to around six extra guests. Please keep the noise level down after 11 pm.
- Please be aware that any injuries that occur while on this property are the sole responsibility of the guests and NOT the owner.