6th house from the beach, a light, airy home, the second floor of a duplex. The backyard has been professionally landscaped with separate stone patios with table, chairs and umbrellas. Outdoor lighted showers, a quaint shed, gas grill all complete this weekly island get-away, only steps away from the beach. Mini-golf and a great bakery with ice cream, coffee and sandwiches are located at the end of the block! A grocery store is about 5 blocks away; shops and restaurants in walking distance.
- **Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety** - We expect you will respect our home.
- - Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK. - Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- NO pets will be allowed. Many of my other tenants have allergies.
- - Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $25 replacement fee. Also, lost beach badges will be charges $25 per badge.
- Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit.
- Be sure to turn on exhaust fan in bathroom when showering.
- Do not flush tampons (sorry, but the alternative is much worse).
-Please hang your wet towels. Do not leave damp towels on the furniture or the floor.
- Please limit your entertaining to around six extra guests. Please keep the noise level down after 11 pm.
- Please be aware that any injuries that occur while on this property are the sole responsibility of the guests and NOT the owner.
I'm a proud grandmother of two beautiful babies! I love crossword puzzles, scrabble, and word games, and I have worked as a reading tutor for 40 years.
I enjoy sharing with friends and visitors recommendations of the best restaurants, golf courses, and shopping at LBI.