We speak Japanese, English and fluent Melbourne!
Total privacy in an incredible Brunswick location! Don’t miss the opportunity to book early and stay in the most perfectly affordable quality stay in inner Melbourne.
This first story budget style apartment has its own private entrance and car space. The open plan kitchen and living room is just the place to chill and a separate bedroom and bathroom completes the home away from home feel. If there’s more than two of you staying, the sofa opens up too.
Only a one minute walk to Sydney Road and the number 19 tram direct to Vic Market, Melbourne Central, Emporium and the heart of the city. Sydney road is overflowing with cafes and restaurants right on your doorstep and there’s supermarkets, cake shops and a whole world of unique Brunswick shopping to do.
We love our budget AirBnB stays when we travel too, so we’ve tried to think of everything. The apartment is wonderfully neat and homely in every way. The kitchen is fully appointed with everything you need for dining in. The living area is just right for a relaxing night in front of the TV. And the bedroom and bathroom are perfect for freshening up or dressing up. Towels and bed linen are of course included – and so are snacks and a delicious treat or two.
Interacció amb els hostes
We speak English and Japanese. We call Melbourne home and can answer any questions to make your stay something special.
Altres aspectes destacables
We’d love to have you stay as long as possible, but do ask for three nights as a minimum and just these few simple reminders:
· If you’re travelling with heavy luggage, please note that the apartment is located on the first floor and is only accessible by two flights of stairs.
· Please check out by 11 a.m. so that we can ready the room for the next guest
· We love our furry friends, but our unit is not pet-friendly
· We kindly ask that you refrain from smoking
· Please respect that there are other tenants in the building at all times
- TAKE OFF shoes when you enter the room.