Only 6 blocks from the beach, ‘Bishop’s Bungalow’ offers 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom and is the perfect vacation rental apartment in Galveston for a couple who’d like to get away from it all and spend some quality time together on the beautiful shores of the Gulf of Mexico. There are plenty of great shops and restaurants in the town’s historic district, which is only a 5-minute drive or taxi ride from the bungalow. Regardless of your age or interests, you’re bound to fall in love with Galveston
Master Bedroom: Queen bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Beds
Before you walk down to the beach each day, sit and enjoy the pleasant Texas weather on the large front porch of this quaint bungalow that was originally built in the late 1800s.
Head inside and watch your favorite shows on the cable TV in the living room while you relax on the big couch, or in 1 of the 2 plush recliners.
The large, fully equipped kitchen has plenty of counter space to prepare any recipe you’d like to make during your stay in Galveston. The antique table right outside of the kitchen has room for 4 to dine.
The well-furnished master bedroom features a comfortable queen-sized bed and two windows which allow plenty of sunlight to flood the spacious bedroom each morning. There are 2 twin-sized beds in an additional room.
The apartment’s bathroom, which is accessible through the master bedroom, has all of the towels and toiletries you’ll need during your stay.
Interacció amb els hostes
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Altres aspectes destacables
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, cable TV, wireless internet access, charcoal grill, in-unit laundry machine, parking, and more!
- Unbeatable location in one of Galveston’s best neighborhoods. You can walk to the beach from Bishop’s Bungalow during the day, and take a quick cab ride to historic downtown for fine dining at night. Galveston is only 45-minutes away from the Houston Airport and a 1-hour drive to downtown Houston
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or other large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the property is not suitable for children under the age of 12
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.