You’ll absolutely love this recently converted, luxury self-contained studio apartment!
With private en-suite, kitchenette, Freeview LCD TV & 200mb Fibre WiFi, you’ll have everything you need. Just minutes from an eclectic mix of boutique shops, pubs, restaurants, coffee shops, takeaways, supermarkets and leisure centre.
This cosy studio is perfect for a couple’s weekend break or business travellers working locally.
Train Station: 5mins walk. Airport: 30mins drive. Golf Courses: 5mins drive.
This studio apartment was designed as part of a sympathetic conversion of a 3 storey, Victorian property.
It comes fully furnished with everything you’ll need for a short stay.
You’ll be right on the doorstep of the old town, steeped in 1,000s of years of history. Just a short walk to the town centre's local amenities and the stunning multi-million pound Hartlepool Marina complex.
Take a leisurely stroll to the seafront to experience the panoramic vista & fresh sea air. Or enjoy a walk along mile after mile of golden sands at Seaton Carew seafront.
Hartlepool has plenty of entertainment venues; catch the latest play at the Town Hall or watch the latest blockbuster at the state-of-the-art multi-screen VUE Cinema. There’s something for everyone!
The Town is home to one of the largest shopping centres in the North East as well as some impressive marina shopping developments. Middleton Grange is a unique shopping destination with over 140 retail outlets such as - M&Co, Wilkinson, Primark, Argos and New Look.
Flying? You'll be just 30 miles from Durham Tees Valley International Airport.
Serveis i zones comuns
Walk into your beautiful studio apartment, with well-equipped superb kitchenette and deluxe double bed.
Wake up after a good night’s sleep to a revitalising shower in your private en-suite.
Fully equipped for all your needs for a short or long term stay, this suite is popular with business travellers and couples alike.
Interacció amb els hostes
For your privacy, the only interaction with me is where necessary.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything at all you need during your stay. As a guest, your comfort and satisfaction is of paramount importance.
Altres aspectes destacables
If you're staying for a week or more, you'll have the option of having your studio cleaned and/or your linen changed.
This can be arranged for a small charge:
Studio Clean - £10
Bedding & Linen Change - £10
- If you open it, close it. If you borrow it, return it. If you turn it on, turn it off. If you break it, fix it. If you use it, take care of it. If you make a mess, clean it up. If you move it, put it back ;-)
- For the comfort and enjoyment of all guests, please...
- * Be respectful of the neighbours and keep noise to a reasonable level, especially between 10pm - 7am.
- * Leave the house clean and tidy on your departure.
- * Wash & dry any used dishes.
- * Ensure any waste is emptied into the correct recycling bins.
- * Only smoke outside the property and ensure all cigarettes and fully extinguished before being disposed of in the bins provided.
Aquest amfitrió ha rebut 18 avaluacions per altres propietats.Veure altres avaluacions