The Coach House is a separate building but part of the Old House (circa 1650). It is accessed by a common drive. It sits approximately 100m off of the main road.
The Coach House is a modernised self contained flat that consists of the follow areas:- Entrance door leading to a downstairs kitchenette with storage area and further bathroom (with shower only). Upstairs is laid out as an open plan living and sleeping area. This has a double bed and sofa.
Aparcament gratuït inclòs