Cobwebs Cottage is a delightful stone and cob self-catering holiday cottage situated in the picturesque English village of Dittisham near Dartmouth in South Devon. Completely refurbished in 2015 and sleeping two people in comfort, Cobwebs offers a relaxed and affordable break in a charming and peaceful environment.
Located on the west bank of the River Dart, Dittisham is surrounded by rolling hills and woodlands.
New in 2015, Cobwebs Cottage underwent a complete refurbishment; including painting and new carpeting throughout, a new sofa, armchair, table and chairs and a new Shaker style plan kitchen.
Serveis i zones comuns
- 1 bedroom holiday cottage in Dittisham.
- The front door opens into a small hall.
- Shower room with WC, hand basin, electric power shower and washing machine.
- Lovely bedroom with beams and king size bed, window seat, fitted wardrobe, nooks and crannies, pine furniture and TV.
- Upstairs to the open sitting room with exposed roof timbers and stone fireplace with electric stove. - TV with freeview, video, DVD and DVD library and CD radio.
- Dedicated, secured wireless broadband (wifi).
- iPod docking station.
- Kitchen area with electric cooker and hob, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Nespresso coffee machine with milk frother.
Interacció amb els hostes
I live next door and can welcome guests on arrival and departure and am on hand for any questions.
Altres aspectes destacables
- Sorry no pets.
- No Smoking in Cottage.
- Parking available.
- Garage storage for bikes, kayaks etc.
- Access Statement provided on request.
£75 refundable security deposit to be paid on arrival. This will be refunded within 7 days on departure.