NEW LISTING - The ultimate in Southern Hospitality! Spacious, luxury accommodations spread over 6,000+ square feet, minutes from downtown Blue Ridge, yet tucked away in the mountains. 5 KING Bedrooms, 1 Bunk Room with 6 Queen beds, 5.5 Bath. Huge gourmet kitchen with 6 burner Viking stovetop. Game Room with billiards, shuffleboard, darts and wet bar. Take in beautiful views from the outdoor fire pit or lounge on the upper deck, which is perfect for entertaining, grilling or watching the sunset.
We are the ONLY property you'll find with a king bed in each of 5 bedrooms along with a state-of-the-art, custom Bunk Room boasting 6 queen beds.
Interacció amb els hostes
Host will meet guests at the property for check-in and will be available if needed during the stay.
-AGE REQUIREMENT. Guest is at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledges that he/she may be asked to provide proof of age at the time the Reservation is made. Guest is responsible for all other guests and visitors of the Rental Property during the Reservation. If Guest is not twentyfive (25) years or older, Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC reserves the right to terminate the Reservation without a refund. Sub-letting or parents renting for their children under the age of 25 is NOT allowed. No student groups or house parties of any kind.
- RENTAL. The rental rate for the Rental Property is based on a party of eight (8) persons. Guest acknowledges that additional persons are permitted provided the number of persons does not exceed the maximum occupancy for the Rental Property. Guest further understands that for each additional person over the age of three (3) years a fee of $15.00 shall be added to the nightly rental rate provided each additional guest is registered prior to check-in as set forth herein. Otherwise, for each additional person over the age of three (3) a fee of $25.00 shall be added to the nightly rental. In the event the maximum occupancy for the Rental Property is exceeded, Guest will be assessed an additional minimum charge of $250. The cabin is fully furnished and comes with toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, dish soap, and cleaning supplies
- SECURITY DEPOSIT. Guest shall be financially responsible for any damage to the Rental Property and its contents beyond normal wear and tear. A security deposit in the amount of three hundred fifty dollars ($350.00) is due at time of check-in. The security deposit may be paid by cash or a credit card. If Guest presents a credit card to pay the security deposit, a $350.00 charge will be processed on Guest's credit card. Guest shall receive a refund for the security deposit provided: (a) the Rental Property is vacated and all keys to the Rental Property are returned to Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC by 11:00 a.m. of the Departure Date; (b) Guest follows the Check-Out Instructions and the Policies and Procedures, copies of which is attached hereto as Exhibit "A" and Exhibit "B", respectively; (c) there is no damage to the Rental Property and/or its contents; (d) there are no outstanding long distance telephone charges or extraordinary cleaning costs; (e) there are no movie or special ordered channels; and (f) there are no violations of this Rental Agreement that would result in a total loss or surrender of the security deposit to Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC (the "Security Deposit Requirements"). If Guest pays the security deposit in any manner other than a credit card, the security deposit will be postmarked within 14 days following the Departure Date to the address provided by Guest at the time the Reservation was made, provided Guest's use and the condition of Rental Property satisfies the Security Deposit Requirements. A walkthrough of the Rental Property shall be conducted by Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC or a designee of Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC following Guest's departure. If damage to the Rental Property or its contents is found during this walkthrough or if any additional or extensive cleaning is needed, the Guest will be notified of the damage and/or that an additional or extensive cleaning is required. The costs incurred by Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC in repairing the damage (or for the additional or extensive cleaning) will be either charged to the credit card (if Guest used a credit card for the security deposit and provided such amount is less than the $350.00 security deposit) or deducted from the security deposit (if Guest paid in any manner other than a credit card). In the event that the cost of repairing or cleaning the Rental Property is in excess of the security deposit, Guest shall be fully responsible for such costs and shall receive written notice, together with an invoice from Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC. Guest hereby agrees that in such event, Guest shall promptly submit payment of said invoice to Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC.
- CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT TIMES. Guest may check-in at any time after 4:00 p.m. on Guest's Arrival Date, and the Guest shall check-out no later than 10:30 a.m. on the Guest's Departure Date. Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC reserves the right to change the check-in time and the check-out time, in which case(s) Guest shall be given a minimum of twenty-four (24) hour notice of said change. Business hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. While we make every effort to have your cabin ready, there may be a delay during peak season and your patience is appreciated. An additional night’s stay may be charged for late check-outs.
- RESCHEDULING THE RESERVATION. Guest may reschedule the Reservation at any time up until sixty (60) days prior to Guest's arrival, and Guest shall be charged a rescheduling fee of fifty dollars ($50.00). HOWEVER, NO CHANGES MAY BE MADE TO THE RESERVATION WITHIN 60 DAYS OF CHECK-IN. In the event Guest reschedules the Reservation, Guest shall have up to twelve (12) months from the original arrival date to reschedule his/her stay. Guest hereby acknowledges that the rescheduled reservation shall be for the Rental Property and for the same number of nights. Guest hereby acknowledges and understands that it is the responsibility of Guest to be informed of weather conditions; and Guest further acknowledges that rescheduling due to inclement weather is in the sole discretion of Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC.
- CANCELLATIONS. If the Reservation is cancelled by Guest at any time prior to sixty (60) days of Guest's arrival, Guest shall be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee. If the Reservation is cancelled by Guest within sixty (60) days of Guest's arrival or Guest is a "no show", Guest shall be charged the entire rental amount of the Reservation. If the amount paid by Guest is less than the amount to be charged to Guest as set forth herein, Guest shall be assessed the balance.
- REFUNDS. Guest hereby agrees and acknowledges that Guest shall not be entitled to a refund in the event Guest departs before the end of the Reservation or in the event Guest arrives late or does not arrive for the Reservation. Guest further hereby agrees and acknowledges that there will be no refund nor relocation in the event Guest is disappointed with the Rental Property. Furthermore, there shall be no refund or compensation for the occurrence of any and all events out of the control of Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC, including but not limited to, weather conditions, power outages, water outages, mechanical failure of appliances and electronics, central heat and air, and/or gas logs. Furthermore, Guest shall not be entitled to a refund in the event Guest is required to vacate the Rental Property due to a violation of local, state or federal law or the policies of Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC.
- DAMAGES. Guest shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident or injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guest's use of the Rental Property or the items of personal property provided by Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC and/or the owner of the Rental Property. Guest shall inspect and be familiar with proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guest hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC and/or the owner of the Rental Property harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest's use of the Rental Property or the items of personal property provided therein.
- INSPECTION DISCLOSURE. Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC reserves the right for random inspections to ensure that all policies and procedures are followed. All information provided by Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC regarding the Rental Property has been provided by the owner of the Rental Property and is believed to be accurate, but cannot be guaranteed.
- REGISTRATION OF MEMBERS IN GUEST'S PARTY. Guest hereby acknowledges that all members in Guest's party must be registered with Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC, including any and all visitors, a list of which is to be emailed to (EMAIL HIDDEN) at the time of your reservation. Guest may amend this list at any time up until seventy-two (72) hours prior to check-in (based on a check-in time of 4:00 p.m.), and Guest further understands that FEES ASSESSED FOR ADDITIONAL PERSONS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED WITHIN 72 HOURS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN.
- USE OF RENTAL PROPERTY. Guest shall occupy and use the Rental Property in a manner that shall not disturb or offend neighbors of the Rental Property. The use of firearms or fireworks is strictly prohibited, and any violators of this provision shall be asked to vacate the Rental Property immediately without a refund. The rental cabin is not childproof and that extreme care must be exercised with children in rental cabins, especially around electrical outlets, fire pits, decks and loft railings. Any outdoor exploration on the property will be done at the Guests and party’s own risk. Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC is not responsible for any accidents, injury or loss of life resulting from any activities or any unforeseen event.
- . HOUSEKEEPING. Housekeeping is not provided during your stay but can be arranged ahead of time for a fee. Food should not be left outside and garbage containers should be closed always.
- PET/ANIMAL POLICY. Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC does not allow any type of animal, including cats. If evidence of any type of animal is discovered the Guest will forfeit the entire Security Deposit and will be responsible for additional costs to fumigate and deep clean the cabin for fleas, cleaning, and repair of any damaged property. This additional charge is never less than $500.00, and can be more.
- TELEPHONES. The Rental Property is equipped with a telephone, however, the reliability of telephone service cannot be guaranteed. Guest shall not accept any collect calls and further agrees to either call collect or make arrangements to pay for any and all long-distance telephone calls.
- TELEVISIONS. All rental properties are privately-owned and equipped with different cable or satellite packages. Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC cannot guarantee what programs or events will be available nor the reception of local networks. Rental properties with a satellite or cable provider generally have a middle tier package, which does not include the option of ordering pay- per-view movies and/or events. In the event Guest orders a pay-per-view movie and/or event, Guest shall be assessed for the cost of the movie(s) and/or event(s), together with a service charge of $10.00. Satellite signal and reception and cable reception is not always reliable, especially during extreme weather, and cannot be guaranteed.
- FIREPLACES. Outside fires are only permitted inside the fire ring pit. Guest shall be permitted to use the firewood provided for outdoor fire pits and/or outdoor fireplaces. In said event, Guest shall be charged for the firewood that exceeds 50 sticks per night. If a gas-burning fireplace is located at the Rental Property, the pilot light will be lit prior to Guest's arrival, during October 1-April 30. If Guest turns off the pilot light, Guest shall be charged for a service call to ignite the pilot light. Guest shall not move or rearrange the gas logs.
- REPAIRS. Guest hereby agrees that Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC or its agents may enter the Rental Property for the purpose of making necessary repairs and/or maintenance in and around the Rental Property. Furthermore, Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC does not guarantee against mechanical failures that may occur in the heating, air conditioning, television, satellite receivers, cable box, Stereo, DVD players, or any other appliances. In the event an appliance or system is inoperative, Guest shall contact Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC immediately. If not reported, we must assume the damage or loss occurred during your occupancy and we must charge you. Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC shall make every effort to have the repairs done quickly and efficiently. Should a repairman make a service call and find that the equipment is in working order and the problem is due to Guest's oversight or neglect, the charge for the service call shall be the responsibility of Guest.
- GARBAGE REMOVAL. All garbage must be bagged and removed from inside of the Rental Property. The Rental Property has an outdoor container(s) for Guest to use to dispose of garbage. If the garbage generated during Guest's stay exceeds the amount that will fit in these containers, Guest shall be responsible for disposing of the excess garbage. Guest acknowledges that leaving garbage outside the designated container(s) may attract unwanted animals. In the event Guest leaves garbage outside of the designated containers, and any clean-up is necessary, Guest shall be assessed a minimum clean-up fee of $50.00. In the event the outdoor container(s) are filled upon Guest's arrival, Guest shall contact Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC immediately.
- PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD (To be completed by Guest if Guest is paying with a credit card) Guest hereby authorizes Drift Away Cabin Rentals, LLC to charge my credit card for half of the total amount due at the time of reservation. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: I UNDERSTAND AND CONSENT TO THE USE OF THE CREDIT CARD PROVIDED WITHOUT ORIGINAL SIGNATURE ON THE CHARGE SLIP, THAT A SCAN, PHOTOCOPY, EMAIL, PDF OR FAX OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT WILL SERVE AS ORIGINAL. AND THAT THIS CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION CANNOT BE REVOKED AND WILL NOT TERMINATE UNTIL 90 DAYS AFTER LEASED PREMISES ARE VACATED. Guest acknowledges that the second half of the total amount AND a $350.00 Security Deposit will be charged to the card on file. If alternate arrangements are not made in advance prior to 10:00 am Eastern Time the day before the arrival, the balance will be charged to credit card on file. Guest agrees that he/she will not claim any charge backs or credits from his/her credit card company for any fees charged to his/her credit card, including but not limited to deposit, rental, or additional damage or security deposit fees. By signing this Rental Agreement, Guest acknowledges that he/she has read, fully understands, and agrees to all the above.
Sense avaluacions (actualment)
Aquest espai no té cap avaluació. Si t'hi allotges, l'avaluació que escriguis apareixerà aquí.