NEW! Thanks for taking a look at this listing. While this is a new Airbnb property, I am an experienced superhost (see my 700+ reviews on other properties!).
This bright, airy studio is located right downtown. Step out the front door to Central Avenue which is the home to many local attractions, restaurants, bars, and nightlife. The Downtown Grower's Market on Saturday am is located just across the street.
We are excited to host you at our Coveted Casita!
HOUSE AMENITIES & FEATURES
* Bright, open studio apartment
* Vaulted ceilings
* Concrete floors w/ radiant heating throughout
* Comfortable memory foam mattresses
* Wi-fi and Netflix
* Located right downtown. Walk to coffee shops, dining, nightlife.
* Close to Old Town, UNM, and Nob Hill
* Quick freeway access
* Small apartment-size kitchen perfect for quick meals
* Equipped with Keurig coffee maker, microwave, toaster, mini-fridge, stove, and oven
* Stocked with dishes, silverware, cups/glasses, and basic cookware
* Stocked with plush, white towels, shampoo/soap, hand/face lotion, Q-tips, and cotton balls
* Shower/tub combo
* Basket of toiletries under the sink in case you forget something
* 1 full-size Daybed
* 1 twin-size trundle (stored under the daybed)
* 1 couch
Serveis i zones comuns
ACCESS TO EVERYTHING - FEEL LIKE IT'S YOUR HOME
During your stay, the apartment is all yours! You will have full access to the property.
Interacció amb els hostes
I like you to feel comfortable in the space, as if it was your own. I provide thorough directions and lots of communication but usually won't meet you at the house unless you prefer it. Throughout your stay, I am only ever a message or phone call away. I'm always happy to provide recommendations, advice, or anything else that may come up during your stay.
Altres aspectes destacables
* Downtown Albuquerque is lively and this apartment is located right in the action. There is a fair amount of foot traffic and street noise outside.
* On Saturdays (May-November) the park across the street comes to life. The Downtown Grower's Market is a local gem filled with fresh fruits/vegetables, tasty treats, and local artisan crafts.
* Just as with the downtown area of most major cities, Albuquerque's Downtown has a large population of eccentric, transient, and homeless people. This is something for you to be aware of but not alarmed by. I live in this neighborhood and feel comfortable walking alone and with my young children, though I do pay careful attention to my surroundings just as I would anywhere.
* At least one of the windows above the french doors must be left open while the evaporative cooler (air conditioner) is on. The cooler's fan can be slightly noisy.
* The french doors, windows, and skylight let in a lot of light even in the morning. There are mini-blinds but not blackout curtains.
* As with anywhere you stay, please be respectful of the property and people you encounter
* Street parking is available on the block and just around the corner
* No loud partying
* NO smoking inside!
* Pets are negotiable. The apartment does not have a yard but there is a park located just across the street. Please let us know BEFORE booking if you plan to bring a pet. An additional $15 cleaning fee will be charged so that we can ensure the space is thoroughly cleaned for future guests who may have allergies.
Hello! I am so excited to be a part of this community of Airbnb travelers! I am passionate about the sharing economy and am just thrilled to be an Airbnb host and guest.
I am born and raised in Albuquerque, NM. I LOVE to travel though I don't get to do it as often as I like. I have small children who make travel difficult but am looking forward to showing them the world when they get a little older.