Beech Forest cottage is in the heart of the Otways, close to family-friendly activities, such as the Otway Fly Tree Top adventure and many walking tracks and waterfalls. The cottage is good for couples, solo adventurers and families. The local pub is only 800 meters away and the NouriShed Cafe is 3min by car.
A great place to base yourself, while exploring the Otways and Great Ocean Road. Apollo Bay is less than an hour and only 50 minutes to the famous 12 Apostles.
The breathtaking views over the Otway Ranges, make the cottage very cosy and comfortable to just sit and relax.
Serveis i zones comuns
- The cottage is fully self contained and guests can enjoy preparing their own meals, using the stove and hotplates or using the outdoor barbecue. Kitchen and cooking essentials are available.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and milk are available
- Sheets, pillow cases and towels are provided
- Shampoo, soap and toilet paper are provided
- A portable cot is available on request
- Hair dryer, hair straightener and iron are available
- Every bed is fitted with an electric blanket for your comfort
- There are dvd's to enjoy and books for the passionate reader
- The Otways don't have good phone coverage and Telstra phones are best for the area.
- There are two locked cupboards, with our personal belongings and the rest of the house is accessible to the guests.
Interacció amb els hostes
We live 1.5 hours away from the cottage and will not be available during the guests' stay. We are contactable over the phone and through emails, and will respond when needed.
Altres aspectes destacables
#The cottage is connected to rain water only, which is filtered and a Brita filtered water jar is also available. Please bring your bottled water if need it.
#Colac is the biggest city nearby, with all required shops and a local hospital.
- Please take your rubbish outside into the rubbish bin located on the side of the house, near the kitchen.
- We expect guests to leave the house at the arranged check out time 10am. If you require extra time, please request with your booking.
- We require guests to be involved in quiet activities and eliminate disturbing noise to the neighbouring properties between 10pm and 8am.
- The cottage needs to be left in a tidy way with all dishes washed and rubbish removed
- Please turn all heaters off when leaving