Come for a romantic 'getaway' in our handmade Shepherd's hut with wood burning stove, double bed & toilet. Bring a tent & the kids stay free!
Set in a 6 acres of private horse meadows and woods next to the River Chet behind the historic Loddon Mill, Norfolk Broads, welcome to our family home!
Games room, toilet (& public paid shower within 5 minute walk).
Close to shops, 4 great pubs, restaurants & Co-op within a few minutes walk. Great for couples, adventurers, families, and dogs.
Not a typical campsite! Stay in our unique, handmade Shepherd’s hut (built by Andy!) - sleeps 2 with double bed and brilliant wood burning stove. Bring a tent for the kids and they can sleep for free! PLUS kitchen area with single gas burner with kettle, basic cooking utensils, BBQ and seating area - private toilet, woodland/field site.
FACILITIES: Private toilet - games room with ping pong, darts and pool table - composting toilet - brand new public shower block (opposite property 5 minutes walk away).
BEDDING: IMPORTANT - Please bring your own bedding. If really stuck, we can provide bedding for £30 per stay.
UNIQUE WOODLAND/FIELD CAMPING SITE: 6 acres of private meadows and woodland. Plenty of room for other families to come and camp with you from £8 per person per night.
LOCATION: In private fields/woods, 3 minutes walk behind the historic Grade II listed Loddon Mill. A five minute walk from great shops, four pubs, 2 cafes & various restaurants and a Co-op store in a lovely traditional Norfolk town.
Fantastic location in the Norfolk Broads! Easy access to all the main Norfolk attractions like Bewilderwood, Pleasurewood Hills and only 30 minutes from some excellent beaches!
PARKING: On site or when wet or busy in public car park opposite property.
PLEASE BRING: Canoes & bikes - there are miles of river and country lanes to explore!
PETS: Well behaved dogs are fine. Horses also welcome!
WASHING: Use our washing machine (for a small charge £5 per load/dry).
ADDITIONAL CAMPING: Plenty of space to bring your own tent so your friends can come too.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU STAY ON OUR PROPERTY AT YOUR OWN RISK. BY BOOKING THIS ACCOMMODATION YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY & LIABILITY FOR ANY ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOURSELF, ANY OF YOUR PARTY OR YOUR POSSESSIONS.
Serveis i zones comuns
Our address: Loddon Mill Arts, 43 Bridge Street, Loddon Norfolk NR14 6NA. You are free to access all of the woods with pathways and field site (divided into 4 fields). You can also bring your own canoe and boat up and down the private navigable river chet which flows through the campsite. You can come and go as you please, respecting our gates and animals.
Interacció amb els hostes
Either Katherine or Andy are normally around in the house and able to offer help or provide any information that you may need. We know the area well and are involved in lots of local activities in the area, so pride ourselves on having great relations and knowledge of the local community. We're very laid back, friendly people and I'm sure we will all get along well!
Altres aspectes destacables
We just ask that you respect our environment and respect our neighbours, close gates and tidy up after you and keep a close watch on your dog/kids near the animals and river! Bins are provided for your use. Please take care with BBQ's. If you have any questions, we would be very happy to hear from you.
- Only Slippers please in the hut!
- Only Two people can sleep in the hut at night! 2 kids are allowed to camp for free, if they bring their own tent.
- Strictly no smoking in the hut please!
- IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Only wood provided by the hosts can be burned in the stove. No other items must be burned. It is forbidden and very dangerous to burn wood other than that which we have provided. (Our wood is 3 year seasoned, very dry and approved by the manufacturer of the stove). This rule is for your own life safety and for the protection of the hut. Our wood is very reasonably priced, so please don't risk your life and health!
- Please allow the fire to burn down to embers, before going to sleep. It is potentially dangerous to your health and life if you sleep when the fire is well lit. We have a smoke alarm and carbon monoxide alarms, but it is best to be safe with your life. You only have one!
- At night and when going out, please close and lock all the shutters!
- Please leave the hut tidy and clean, as you found it!
- Please take all rubbish away with you
- Please report any damages or breakages immediately.
- Please report anything that you consider unsafe or dangerous to your stay promptly and we will try to remedy promptly.
Thank you. We look forward to welcoming you!
Aquest amfitrió ha rebut 82 avaluacions per altres propietats.Veure altres avaluacions
Abbey Road Studios engineer/producer and equine instructor that also run arts events in Norfolk with 4 great kids, 2 horses, 1 dog, 1 cat, 6 chickens, 1 tractor and loads of energy!