Your quick Getaway on House of Sen at Bukit Tinggi Village, the biggest private garden in Town.
40 minutes away from Genting Highlands, 40 minutes away from the City, 25 minutes away from Bukit Tinggi Resort, and few minutes from the Bukit Tinggi Village. So treat yourself to a relaxing getaway and enjoy the 3-acre private garden space. The House of Sen is a recently built single storey bungalow well furnished with 3 bedrooms. Perfect for families and even teambuilding Glamping activities!
Tucked away near the hillside of the Bukit Tinggi Village, enjoy a breezy, and even chilly stay in the mornings in House of Sen and a short driving distance to the some of the best Chinese eateries in town. The House of Sen is a short 42 minutes drive from the heart of Kuala Lumpur and merely 20 minutes from the Gombak toll which makes it perfect for a short weekend getaway from the hustle & bustle of our hectic lives. The cool crisp air in the morning and evenings allow guests to enjoy a comfortable open-air experience while being completely immersed in nature and a private 7 acre garden for open space activities!
Our huge garden space is perfect for sports, teambuilding, camping, nature walks, and we even have a fishing pond for you to enjoy and perhaps do some fishing. We have also a ping pong table, a long rope perfect for Tug-Of-War, and a karaoke system. If you are a local fruit lover, we have many fruit trees including 4 durian trees!
The House of Sen is perfect for families, small companies, and we are also pet friendly.
Talk to us about Glamping activities!
Serveis i zones comuns
As you turn left after the KAMPUNG sign, drive all the way to the end where you will be greeted by a huge 7 acre garden space. Turn left up the cement pathway and drive towards the House of Sen. You can park anywhere near the House of Sen. The number of cars we can fit is as long as the drive way permits - which is a lot!
Interacció amb els hostes
You can contact me via Airbnb anytime and there are also 2 onsite caretakers who can assist you if needed. You must send us a copy of your IC. House rules apply and the caretakers ARE NOT EXPECTED to clean up after you.
Altres aspectes destacables
Coleman Glamping Tents are now available for rent @ RM250 per set per night
1) Coleman Instant Up 8P Tent: 8 person tent (i wont recommend to fit 8 male adults, ideal space for 4 individuals e.g. moving space and snoring effect)
2) 2 Aerobed® Ultra Divan 2 Person Double Airbed
3) 4 Coleman Aluminum Deck Chair with Table (Black)
4) 1 Coleman Easy Roll 2-Stage Table
5) 1 CPX6.0V™ Rugged LED Lantern
6) 1 Coleman CPX 6™ Tent Fan w LED Light 2in1 Camping Outdoor Portable Hook Fans Lantern LIghts
7) 1 Coleman Converta Cot™ - Grey
House of Sen is a family home and we are happy to share it with you. We have listed down these important reminders to make your stay and all other guests as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Please take time to read through all of them prior to your arrival and we appreciate that you abide by these rules strictly.
1) Check in and check out :
Check-in time is strictly 3pm onwards. Please inform me on your arrival time and there will be someone there to greet you upon your arrival. If you do require an early check-in, please let me know in advance for my confirmation.
Check-out is strictly before 12pm. There is a late check-out fee of RM100 per 30 minutes if you check-out after 12pm. We require sufficient time to clean up and prepare House of Sen for our next guest and hope you can follow these timings strictly. Please notify us immediately if you require to check out beyond 12pm.
2) Be neighbourly: As this is a peaceful village with families living around the House of Sen, be respectful of your surroundings. Loud noises after 10 pm are not allowed.
3) Total number of Guests and pets if any: Your reservation is confirmed for a set number of people and pets. Prior approval is required before inviting any additional visitors, human or non human. Maximum pets : 3. Pets are not allowed to enter the bedrooms.
4) Respect the space: Treat the dwelling as if it were your own home. All the facilities are open for your usage. However we request that all guests
respect these house rules :-
a) Respect the home and the environment. Keep it clean. Throw garbage in the provided bins.
b) Please wash all your dishes, utensil, etc and leave them on the dish drying rack upon check out. Dish detergent and cleaning materials are all provided.
c) Keep the place tidy as you would your own home. If you require cleaning materials, kindly contact our Caretaker. There are also basic cleaning equipment available in the storeroom (beside the kitchen)
d) If you plan to use the BBQ pit, please clean the pit after usage with the provided tools for the benefit of the next guest. Nobody likes to cook with a dirty BBQ pit.
e) If you are bringing pets, please pick up / clean up after them.
f) All our trees are very precious to us especially the durian trees. DO NOT DAMAGE THE DURIAN TREES. They are for the pleasure of our guests during fruit seasons. Any damage will result in immediate removal of our premises.
g) If camping, no campfire allowed.
h) No fireworks allowed.
i) Strictly No drugs allowed
j) Smoking is strictly outdoors and dispose with care as it could pose a fire risk.
k) Kindly accompany the kids to the pond and stream at all times for their safety
5) Our caretakers will be around to assist you if you face some problems or need help with some of the facilities. Please ask for their help should you need assistance. Otherwise, they will be at their cottage next door.
Or you can also contact us via Airbnb if you should encounter any problems during your stay so that I can make your stay as pleasant as possible.
6) When you stay in airbnb, you stay in someone's house. Guest must provide a copy of their passport IC to House of Sen before entry to our premises. Failure to do so, we have a right to deny you entry to our premises and a case report will be sent to airbnb resolution center.
6) Review: We want to be better. Leave us a feedback! Your opinions matter.