Welcome to la Casa Buena Vista situated on a hill overlooking the majestic pacific ocean in the lovely town of La Misión. Our home is perfect for families looking for a relaxing get away, just 45 minutes south of the San Diego border, between Rosarito and Ensenada. La Misión has everything from horseback riding, surfing (minutes away from K58), wine tasting in la Valle de Guadalupe (just 30 minutes away), whale watching, fishing, hiking, mountain bike riding, and wonderful seafood restaurants!
La Casa Buena Vista is the ideal vacation spot with easy access to the beach, wine country, outdoor recreation, and nightlife. Our home offers a wonderful space for families and friends to gather for easy entertaining and relaxation. Casa Buena Vista offers the perfect blend of rustic Mexico (we are perched on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean with beautiful natural surroundings, birds and wildlife) and a close drive to more urban settings like Ensenada.
Serveis i zones comuns
La Casa Buena Vista is very well equipped with beach towels, umbrellas, beach chairs, a BBQ, games, books, DVDs, and toys.
1. Check In is at 3:00 PM and Check Out is at 11:00 AM.
2. Parking is available for two cars, one in our drive way, and one along the side of our house, past the garage. Please be sure to display your parking pass picked up at the entrance gate.
3. Garbage is typically picked up on Fridays or Saturdays. Please take the bins out of the gated area for pick up. Be sure you tightly close the trash bins, so animals do not get into the trash. Unfortunately, recycling is not available.
4. Smoking is only allowed outside. Please make sure cigarettes are completely out and disposed in the trash and NOT thrown out on the yard due to fire hazard.
5. Please use utilities wisely (water, electricity, and propane). Please turn lights off during the day and limit your water consumption. We recommend filtered water for drinking and cooking.
6. Pets should be taken outside on the gravel road to the north side to relieve themselves. Please pick up and dispose of droppings properly. Pets should be monitored always and not left in the house alone.
7. For guests staying longer than a week, laundry access can be requested.
8. Please enjoy the DVD player. You will find many DVDs and games below the large book case in the living room.
9. Please be considerate of our neighbors and keep the noise level at a minimum during the hours of 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
10. Please do not use the fireplaces and NO fireworks.
11. Please dispose toilet paper and feminine products in the provided trash bins. Also, please be aware that there is no garbage disposal in the kitchen sink, so please dispose of food scraps in the garbage.
12. Please use caution in the outdoor patio area and stairs with small children. The tiles can get slippery.
13. Our neighborhood is very safe, but you should always use precaution and lock the house and your car/s.
14. Upon checking out, please check the house thoroughly for your belongings, especially electronics, since it can be difficult to mail some items out of Mexico.
Native to the Bay Area. Mother of two young children. Educator and global education advocate. Travel is my passion and I love to spend any free time I have with my husband and kids exploring new places and enjoying the outdoors.