Kick back at Old Salt, our cozy getaway with everything you need after a day of fun in the sun. Our remodeled condo is at Pelican's Roost, a quiet, laid-back community just two blocks to the ocean, a mile to the pier, beach-front restaurants, bars or Fort Macon. Pool, laminate wood floors, king bed, kitchenette, two flatscreen TVs. For larger groups, consider also booking the Roost, just two doors down - vacation with friends or family and still have your own space!
Guests bring their own bath, beach and hand towels and king sheets; we provide blankets, pillows and comforter.
Our kitchen includes a sink, a coffee maker, a full-sized fridge, a convection oven, a microwave oven and an induction burner. There is also an outdoor grill you are welcome to use at the picnic area by the pool.
Serveis i zones comuns
Pool, volleyball court, grill, picnic tables, beach access.
Interacció amb els hostes
We are available by text, email and phone.
Altres aspectes destacables
Guests bring their own linens, including king sheets, beach, bath and hand towels.
- There is a coded lockbox you'll use to enter the Old Salt. Inside you'll find an extra set of keys, a parking pass, pool wrist bands, and a welcome sheet with details about pool hours, the wi-fi password and garbage disposal.
- Guests are required to wear wristbands while using the pool. Parking at Pelican's Roost is by permit only. Please display your parking permit on your rearview mirror or dashboard.
- Pelican's Roost is a non-smoking community. No smoking is allowed either inside the units, on the porch, at the pool or on the grounds.
- Sorry, no dogs or pets allowed at our unit.
- We usually have a two-night minimum, but may require three-night or weeklong minimums on holidays.
- We use Roku and Chromecast for streaming.
- Please set the AC to 78 F in the summer or 68 F in the winter when you leave.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors; some live here full-time. Pelican's Roost is a peaceful, laid-back community.
- Feel free to enjoy our reading material, but please don't take it with you.
- Guests must bring their own towels and king sheets; we provide blankets and comforter.
- Our kitchen is equipped with a coffee maker, convection oven, microwave, and refrigerator. We have utensils, bowls plates, cups, glasses, wine tool.
- There's a Food Lion and a drugstore nearby.
- Please check out our Guidebook to see our favorite places to eat, drink and play!
Thank you and enjoy!
We love spending time on North Carolina's coast - especially Wilmington and Atlantic Beach! We use our little condos as jumping off points to explore all the coast has to offer: We love to paddleboard or kayak, run along the Cape Fear River or down the beach, hunt for shells or sea glass, boat to Masonboro Island or Shackleford Banks, or just spend the day shopping, eating and drinking. Our motto? Cheers!