Woodford Country Cottage B&B is set on 10 acres on the rural edge of Woodford township. It is a modern separate Cottage semi attached to our family home with decking. The high-set Cottage has its own access stairway (10 steps) to the patio deck area overlooking the pony paddocks, and yard with friendly chickens and miniature goats. Off-street parking. Short drive to shops. Adjoining 10 acres Park-lands and Bush for walks with Forestry access trails at the end of our short "no through-way' road.
Woodford Country Cottage B&B has country views out of the glass sliding doors over the elevated deck from the combined kitchenette, dining, lounge room. The separate bedroom is cosy with a comfy Queen Bed, King Single bed, wardrobe and drawers. Remote controlled reverse cycle air conditioning offers heating and cooling throughout the Cottage. The kitchenette has a jug, toaster, microwave, pantry and a family size fridge freezer. (Sorry the stove has been disabled due to council requirements for B&B letting). The pantry and fridge are stocked for a simple self service Continental breakfast and hot drinks. The lounge has a sofa and sofa bed, ceiling fan, TV, and DVD player. The en-suite bathroom has a shower, toilet, vanity, and laundry area with washing machine and laundry tub.
Wireless Internet has low strength reception and is often unavailable. Mobile phones normally get good reception.
Serveis i zones comuns
A public Parkland of 10 acres of grassy fields and native bush adjoins our property for your walks and enjoyment. Early mornings and late evenings you are likely to see a Kangaroo and hear a variety of native birds. Woodford Country Cottage B&B is on a “no through-way” road with a pleasant 500 meter road or bush walk to the end of the road where forestry roads enter State Forestry walking, pony and off road bike trails.
Interacció amb els hostes
I give our guests space but am available when needed.
- We welcome guests who will respect the Cottage and Property and ask the following please:
1. Strictly NO SMOKING in the Cottage or anywhere on the property thank-you. We are completely SMOKE-FREE.
2. Please remember we have neighbours and a family so reduced noise after 9pm please.
3. For your own safety please do not enter horse paddocks or feed animals, and all gates including the Entry farm Gates must be kept closed thank you.
4. The Cottage is most comfortable for 'singles' or 'couples', but at a squeeze 2 additional people (charges may apply) can use a King Single bed also in the main bedroom, and the living Room has a sofa bed available. Any additional people will need to be arranged prior to booking thank-you.
-We thank-you for your understanding :-) .
We are a busy family participating in local sports, community activities and enjoying the nature and animals around us. We enjoy our little piece of Woodford and hope others will also enjoy their time staying at Woodford Country Cottage B&B. Kind Regards – your host Danene :-)