Mint-condition historic Southampton property located right within the village. Walk to shops, restaurants, train & jitney, no car needed! Main house has 4 bedrooms, 3 beautiful baths, hardwood floors, high-end kitchen, plenty of old-world charm, accommodating 8. Large deck for lounging and a seasonal 18'x36' heated pool. Quintessential Hamptons experience!
Bonus; 2-bed cottage available, bringing total guests to 11. Additional fees, email for details. (See "space" section for summer 2018 deal)
Rare historic village property, completely updated with beautiful kitchen (Viking, Bosch, cherry cabinets, exposed brick), high-end bathrooms and open living/dining room area. Modern amenities with old-world charm.
Large deck overlooks great backyard with professional landscaping and large pool (in season). Backyard is securely fenced in, making it ideal for young children to safely roam and play.
*** Optional 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom renovated cottage available, accommodating up to 3 more guests. Additional fees apply, email for details.
(Note: cottage is not available as a separate rental)
*** From July 1, 2018 - Sept 3, 2018, cottage included in rental fee, bringing total accommodations to 11 guests.
Serveis i zones comuns
Entire house(s) and grounds on spacious .40 acres.
Interacció amb els hostes
We have owned our village house since 2004 and love the Hamptons. We are now making it available through Airbnb, and know you will enjoy all the charm, convenience and safety of staying right in Southampton Village.
Altres aspectes destacables
Our house is a very easy walk from Southampton LIRR train station. Trains run directly from New York City, so no car needed.
Two Important facts to consider-
- Southampton Village has it's own laws that allow rentals of less than two weeks. Outside of the VILLAGE of Southampton, the TOWN of Southhampton and Easthampton, which are larger government areas) have laws the forbid rentals of less than 2 weeks. Search rental laws in the Hamptons for more info.
- Southampton is the only Hamptons village accessible before the main road goes from 2 lanes each way to 1 lane. This is hugely important, as traffic after Southampton Village can be famously horrific during busy months (e.g. East Hampton, Springs add 1 hour-plus!)
- Must be 25 or older unless part of a family with parent present.
- Arrangements must be made in advance for pool heater fuel expense.
- Please treat house as if it were your own