The Forge is a large and gorgeous stone-walled restored farmhouse with heated pool, all mod cons, and surrounded by the beautiful French countryside. Perfect for those looking to laze around, go for a dip, have a barbecue or enjoy the local cuisine. With 3 bedrooms and also an enormous mezzanine with a sofa bed, cots available upon request, TV, games cupboard and more, the Forge is ideal for families. If you have any questions at all then please do feel free to get in touch.
Sometimes in the summer months we stay in the cottage next door with our two well behaved dogs and when there we are always available . However, Paul anD his wife will introduce themselves often a week before your holiday to check your final requirements. Also,they are contactable during your holiday if you need them.
- Bookings are from Saturday PM to Saturday PM (7 nights), however outside of peak season this may be negotiated.
- The property must normally be vacated by 10am on the Saturday and will be available for occupancy no later than Saturday at 4pm.
- Bookings are or a minimum of 7 nights.
- During winter (from Sat, 1 Nov 2016 – Fri, 28 Apr 2017 or from Sat, 30 Sep 2017 – Fri, 27 Apr 2018), bookings are for a minimum of 1 month
- Prices from June to Sept include a heated pool. For other times of the year, the pool can be heated throughout as shown in rental prices.
- A French holiday tax of £1 per night per person will need to be paid. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. It does not apply to children under 9 years..
- Well behaved pets are welcome but please advise us at the time of booking.
I am English and live with my mother in the English countryside. We both love staying in France and spend some summer months in the French cottage next to the gite