My place is 2.5 miles from the edge of downtown where you'll find Founders Brewing Company, downtown arenas, nightlife, family-friendly activities and public transport. It's great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and friendly, well-behaved fur babies.
My room for rent is a 9.5' x 12.5' private bedroom. It has a very comfy double/full size bed with a premium 2" thick memory foam topper. The room also has a walk-in closet, a 5-drawer dresser and a 32" TV with Netflix and Plex - my personal media server with a 375+ movie collection you can watch at your leisure. The 55" living room also has this same system should you want to enjoy a movie on the large sectional.
Serveis i zones comuns
As a guest, all areas of the house are free to be in except my personal bedroom and business office. Feel welcome to cook a meal in the kitchen or watch a movie in the living room.
- CHECK-IN – During the weekdays check-in is not until 4pm or later. If you need an earlier check-in I can make exceptions to this based on my work schedule. I am much more flexible during the weekends. If you need an early check-in, please inquire before you book.
- CHECK-OUT – 12pm (noon) every day. Exceptions can be made. Please inquire before booking. If I am not home during checkout, please discuss where to hide the key after you leave and lock up.
- QUIET HOURS – Start at 10:30pm on weekdays and 2:00am on weekends.
- PARKING – Off-street parking as I only have a single wide driveway. Arrangements can be made if you need to park in the driveway. While a relatively safe neighborhood, please take out or hide any valuables and lock your vehicle.
- DOG - There is a sweet, 9-year-old, very well behaved pit bull / boxer mix dog in this home. Please be accepting of dogs and do not book if you are not a dog/pet lover.
- DURING YOUR STAY – Your guest bedroom includes a mix of basic toiletries. First aid stuff is on the lowest shelf behind the bathroom door. Help yourself to cold bottles of water in the fridge or the Brita water pitcher. There is usually beer in the fridge, please have one.
- COOKING – You are welcome to use any pots, pans or utensils. Please, please, please only use the silicone or plastic utensils when using the non-stick cookware. Please clean up after yourself. Pots, pans and black handled knifes should be hand washed. Everything else can go in the dishwasher.
- GRILL – There is also a Weber Charcoal grill in the backyard. The charcoal, paper and lighter are in the storage shed. The charcoal chimney is to the right of the standalone fire pit.
- SMOKING - I have no problems with smoking, but there is no smoking inside the home. Please use the porch or back yard. Depending on what you’re smoking, the backyard is private and fenced in.
- DRUGS - I think it goes without saying but no hard drugs or use allowed on the premises. Alcohol and 420 is completely acceptable.
- LAUNDRY – $3 per wash and dry. You are welcome to the laundry soap, stain remover, bleach, fabric softener and dryer sheets
- RECYCLE – This house recycles – paper, plastic, metal, etc. There is a recycle bin under the kitchen sink - right side door. Or you can place your recycles in the outside yellow-top bin.
-PETS - If you would like to bring pets into my home there is a $10 non-refundable cleaning fee. Additionally, there is a $100 security deposit required. These fees can be paid through Airbnb, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Cash or Debit/Credit card using my Swype reader. Deposits will be returned within 24 hours of checkout. I apologize that I even have to do this. I had someone bring their pet in my home and the owner said their pet was well behaved. It ended up chewing up the comforter and ripped up carpet to the amount of over $250 worth of damages. So now I have to charge a deposit to protect myself. I hope you understand.
Early 30's male from Grand Rapids, Michigan that tends to travel for business and visit friends across the country when possible. I'm a pet lover and have an awesome dog that (unfortunately) can't always travel with me. Started as an AirBNB guest and just beginning to host at my new home.