An acre to relax under the trees or walk to bay. The rooms are beautifully furnished, and modern amenities available for use are High speed wireless internet, 60" 4k tv with atmos surround sound coupled with an Xbox one and extensive digital-media
Bedroom is equipped with a queen size memory foam bed on a solid foundation, dressers and a 32" flat sceen smart TV with Netflix, HBO and Amazon video. The house is situated on one open grassy acre and surrounded by back country trees. The location is a short walk to the bay and a cruiser bicycle is available to borrow. Wooden Adirondack chairs are available under the shade trees, surrounded by a collection of various cultivated vegetation. Covered parking for multiple cars is available. The décor is simple, comfortable and attractive. Dinner table seats 8, livingroom can seat 5 comfortably.
Serveis i zones comuns
Shared bathroom. Living, dining and kitchen access. Washer/ dryer are available, please bring your own laundry soap. Use of my bicycle is encouraged. Access to the grounds and outside living areas /lawn furniture.
Interacció amb els hostes
I will be present, interaction not required, although I am friendly, polite and enjoy talking to guests, but I am not a "talk you ear off" kind of person.
Altres aspectes destacables
Rooms have black out curtains and blackout roller-blinds for dark and comfortable sleep. Window A/C units in every room provide a relaxing white noise that make the room feel isolated and peacefull.
I have unlisted overflow sleep space on my futon for rental to guests renting a room. Please see the link and let me known if you would like to rent the futon only after you have rented the room and concurrent to the room rental dates.
1. No drugs or abuse of alcohol.
2. No smoking inside.
3. Please remove shoes at the front door to assist in maintaining a high state of cleanliness in my home.
4. Quiet hours after 10pm, wireless headphones are available for continued television entertainment. Quiet hours can be adjusted as necessary by guest request.
5. Laundry can be done but bring your own detergent, bleach and softener.
6. Do not place wet towels on the wooden furniture. Please hang towels on drying hooks in the bathroom or on the doorknobs inside your room. If your towel is excessively wet place on the partition line in the living room, and i will put them in the dryer and rehang when dry.
7. Please do not hesitate to set any air conditioner or heaters to suit your desired comfort level.
8. If light is on inside the bathroom , the bathroom is in use. Turn out light in the bathroom and Keep bathroom door fully closed when not in use. Press gently on door to check if latch is seated. Knobs are antique, Turn knob firmly to open or close doors.
9. Park in the multi-car carport (barn) behind the house.
10. No food allowed inside rooms. All other areas of the house are acceptable to eat or drink.
I'm retired military. I spent 10 years in the Marine Infantry and 10 years in the Army Infantry. I have been all over the world, and spent 3 and 1/2 years in combat, OIF1 in Iraq/Kuwait, and OEF7 &9 in Afghanistan. No pets are allowed , but I do love animals and have a small flock of 33 hens and 7 roosters. Because I have so many laying birds, eggs are all you can eat at my house, but bring your own bacon, butter and fixins. I like growing plants and have been building a menagerie of potted plants outside my front door. Thursdays I typically attend the first run movie, and guests are welcome to join us if they like. My favorite genres of music are heavy metal and classical. I love listening to everything and I'm always happy to share my own tastes in music and listen to guest's favorite music. I grew up reading avidly, and developed a preference for sci-fi and fantasy Books. That eventually gave way to my interest in horror /thriller books and it now carries over into my movie and music preferences.