My place is close to the city centre (20 minute walk) and the quayside (10 minute walk). You’ll love my place because of you have a huge room with a private en-suite bathroom in a spotlessly clean, newly refurbished and well appointed modern house. My place is good for couples, business travellers, and families (with kids).
- No smoking indoors
- Please remove shoes when you are inside the house
- Eat meals in the dining room, not the bedroom
- Clean after yourselves, particularly in the kitchen and dining room
- Feel free to use the kitchen, but buy your own food - we provide teabags, coffee and sugar, milk for tea and it's fine to use salt and pepper and herbs and spices but you need to buy your own milk (for cereals etc.), bread and whole foods
- If there's something you want to use, just ask first
- Make sure you lock the front and back doors before you leave the house
- Please respect the privacy of our bedroom and other guests' room and keep out
- Be clean and respectful and we will do the same
Si cancel·les la reserva fins a 5 dies abans de l'inici de l'estada, rebràs un reembossament íntegre. Si ho fas quan faltin menys de 5 dies per a l'inici del viatge, no se't reembossarà la primera nit, però sí el 50 % del cost de la resta de nits.
Aquest amfitrió ha rebut 143 avaluacions per altres propietats.Veure altres avaluacions
I am an application developer with the NHS and my partner Miles is a computing teacher. We are a pretty relaxed couple and although we enjoy meeting our guests and sharing a cup of tea and have a chat or pass on tips about local attractions or amenities with our guests, we also feel it is important to give guests the space to relax and wind down without being bothered too much.
We keep the house clean and the guest rooms are always cleaned meticulously with fresh sheets and towels and we have a very simple set of house rules based on mutual respect.