Tastefully renovated, minimalist-style, single bedroom condo unit in the heart of bustling Puchong. Breezy with lots of natural sunlight.
Short walking distance to the huge Puchong IOI Mall, IOI Business Park, IOI Boulevard, Bandar Puchong Jaya and IOI Puchong Jaya LRT train station. Lots of nearby eateries. A foodie haven.
Centrally located between downtown KL City Center and KLIA Airport. About 1/2 hour to either destination.
Swimming pool and gym. Free 100Mbps WiFi, Netflix and iFlix.
Exquisitely decorated single bedroom apartment in a newly completed condominium in the heart of Puchong just right outside Kuala Lumpur.
Easy accessibility to both Kuala Lumpur city center and KLIA international airport.
This space features:
❤ Queen size bed with LED reading lights
❤ Modern bathroom with heated rain shower, shampoo, bath gel, towels and other essentials
❤ Fully air-conditioned
❤ Free 100Mbps internet WiFi
❤ Thousands of free movies and TV shows on Netflix, iFlix and Plex
❤ Unlimited music from Spotify Premium's catalog of over 30 million songs
❤ 40" LED TV equipped with media player
❤ Fully equipped kitchen including gas cooker, cookware, tableware, cutlery, refrigerator, electric kettle & microwave oven
❤ Multi-configuration sofa bed in living room
❤ Laptop-friendly workspace
❤ Washing machine
❤ Iron with ironing board
❤ Hair dryer
❤ Electrical outlets with international travel adapters
❤ High speed USB charging ports
❤ Free basement parking for 1 car
While the space includes a washing machine, guests may also make use of the self-service laundromat that has washers and dryers located on the ground floor of the attached commercial center.
Serveis i zones comuns
You will have the entire apartment to yourself during your stay.
You and your guests will also have full access to all condominium facilities including:
❤ Beautifully landscaped 50m swimming pool with Jacuzzi
❤ Wading pool
❤ Spa bed and yoga deck
❤ Well-equipped gymnasium
❤ Children's playground
❤ Spectacular Sky Garden viewing decks on the 13th and 23rd floors that provide stunning views of the surrounding area
Interacció amb els hostes
I will be available to welcome you to the apartment and show you around the condominium premises. You will be given access cards to access the lobby, basement car park as well as guest amenities areas.
However, kindly note that this property is a private unit in a condominium building and therefore does not have a check in counter. A session of “Meet & Greet" for key handover and familiarization of the property must be arranged prior to check in.
If you need any help with suggestions on what to do, what to eat or where to go during your stay, let me know and I will be more than willing to advise you.
• Please be considerate of the neighbors and keep noise level down, especially after 10pm.
• No shoes inside the apartment. House slippers are provided.
• Please help conserve energy by turning off all AC, water heater, fans and lights when you leave the apartment. Let's all do our part for the environment.
• Please close all windows when you leave the apartment and especially when you check out. Thunderstorms are not uncommon in Malaysia.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. More importantly, do not eat or drink on the bed. My apartment is pest-free and I intend to keep it that way with your help.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Please bag up and throw away your own trash at the common trash area located near the stairway. This includes emptying both the bins in the kitchen and bathroom.
• Please return all furnishings and other items to their original positions at the end of your stay.
• If you have made use of the kitchen, please clean and wash up. Don't leave any dirty dishes or utensils behind. Remember to clear the refrigerator.
Die-hard geek. Tech writer. Affiliate marketer. Non-coffee addict. Powered by enthusiasm, not caffeine.
I enjoy traveling and getting to know great new people. Therefore Airbnb is the perfect opportunity for me to meet like-minded people when I am not traveling.
I have met many great hosts while traveling over the years and I hope I can return the favor by being a conscientious host to my guests. I look forward to hosting you.