Apartment with amazing view on the Prosecco hills close to Vittorio Veneto center.The city is the ideal location to visit the most famous Italian historical cities as Venice, Padova, Treviso and the most beautiful mountains in the world The Dolomites
Located at the fifth floor of a building with elevator, the apartment is 70 m2 and is made up by a master bedroom, a bathroom with bath, a bright living room with sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen, a laundry and a balcony with an amazing view on the Prosecco Hills.
The apartment is in Vittorio Veneto city center, within walking distance from the main services and public transports (bus and trains), it’ll be your ideal base for a holiday dedicated to relaxation, sports and culture.
The holiday home can host up to 3 persons and small pets (only if previously agreed). Available cot and highchair, please enquire before booking.
SERVICES ON DEMAND:
- Bakery experience (learn to made special Italian bread from professional bakers, in private or small classes)
- Bike rental (we can book for you bikes, helmets and gps traces. Bike tours with professional guides are also available)
- Car rental
- Guided tour (organised tours in Vittorio Veneto and in the neighbourhoods are available with professional guides)
- Running and hiking gps traces (available for free, you just need a smartphone)
- S. Augusta fair with fireworks --> during the second half of August
- National string festival and biennial violin competition --> late September/early October
- Antiques street market --> each first Sunday of the month
- Vittorio Veneto Film Festival --> May
- Primavera del Prosecco Superiore (Wine tasting with sommeliers, food events with typical menus and guided tours will be organized) --> from March till the end of May
- Città in fiore (flower exibit) --> half April
IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
- Venice --> 1 hour drive (easily reachable also by train)
- Cortina d'Ampezzo (The Dolomites) --> 1 hour 15 minutes drive
- Jesolo, Caorle, Bibione (Adriatic seaside) --> 1 hour drive
- Lake Santa Croce --> 20 minutes drive
- Padua --> 1 hour drive
- Treviso --> 30 minutes drive
- Belluno --> 30 minutes drive
- Asolo --> 1 hour drive
- Verona --> 1 hour 40 minutes drive
- Trieste --> 1 hour 40 minutes drive
Serveis i zones comuns
The entire apartment is reserved for you. No space is shared with other guests.
For mobility-impaired guests, ask for further information to get to know our services at your disposal.
Interacció amb els hostes
I will personally take care of your check-in and check-out and we’ll be available in any moment for all your needs during your stay. If I can't check-in I will leave at your disposal a storage security lock and before your arrival I'll send all the information to find the apartment. It's very simple :)
- Animali domestici di piccola taglia sono ammessi solo se accordato prima della prenotazione
- E' vietato fumare in tutta la struttura (appartamento e terrazza)
- Vi preghiamo di differenziare i rifiuti come indicato e di non lasciare le vostre immondizie all'interno al vostro check-out
- Early check-in, late check-out e deposito bagagli gratuiti disponibili in base alla disponibilità e previo accordo
- Pets are welcome if agreed in advance.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in every part of the accommodation (flat and terrace)
- We kindly ask you to differentiate your rubbish as suggested and to dispose of it before leaving, putting it in the proper area.
- Early check-in, late check-out and luggage storage are available, schedule needs permitting. Please ask in advance.
Aquest amfitrió ha rebut 34 avaluacions per altres propietats.Veure altres avaluacions
Mi chiamo Arianna: sono nata e cresciuta a Vittorio Veneto, città che amo per l’ampia scelta di divertimenti che offre.
Sono una maratoneta ed amo trascorrere il mio tempo libero praticando sport immersa nel verde delle colline del Prosecco insieme alla mia migliore amica a 4 zampe … Jenny.
Sono estremamente curiosa, quando viaggio non posso fare a meno di passare delle ore a chiacchierare con le persone del luogo per capire usi e tradizioni.
E’ per questo che con i miei ospiti amo condividere il mio tempo libero: un bella passeggiata in relax o una pizza in allegria.
Il mio motto? Benvenuto a casa
I’m Arianna, I was born and grew up in Vittorio Veneto, a city that I love for the huge choice of amusement possibilities it offers.
I’m a marathoner and I really enjoy my free time doing sports surrounded by the amazing Prosecco hills, together with my four legged best friend Jenny.
I love meeting people from all over the world, sharing my experiences with them or just having an Italian ice cream together.
Which is my motto? Welcome home!