My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Completely remodeled mobile home has plenty of upgrades. Flat screen TV, internet, new custom kitchen, new furnishings and new linens. Two stocked ponds for fishing if you desire. Take a walk around the property or just relax on the benches that are placed around the flower beds. Drive to nearby Dunnellon and enjoy the Rainbow River. Or head to Cedar Key for seafood. Catch a Gator football game in nearby Gainesville. The HITS Ocala winter circuit is only 15 minutes away.
Serveis i zones comuns
Entire Home is Available
1. Pets are not allowed without written approval. No smoking inside the premises.
2. Lawn maintenance will be the responsibility of the Owner. Traveler’s responsibility will include keeping the inside of the home in a clean and sanitary condition.
3. Owner retains access to the home in case of emergency. In the case of repairs or inspection, Traveler will allow access to Owner.
4. Maximum overnight occupancy is 6.
5. Traveler shall be responsible for loss, damage or injury caused by its own negligence or willful conduct.
6. Traveler releases Owner from any liability for and agrees to indemnify Owner against any losses incurred by Owner as a result of (a) Travelers failure to fulfill any condition of this contract; (b) any damage or injury happening in or about residence or premises to Travelers invitees or licensees or such persons property; (c) Travelers failure to comply with any governmental authority; and (d) any judgment, lien, or other encumbrance filed against residence as a result of Travelers actions.
7. Owner may possibly rent out this property, also known as AnnDavid Park , for parties and functions during the Traveler’s stay. Weddings or other events are booked out and reserved along with the home if the home is available. If the home is rented out by a Traveler and is unavailable for rental for the Event, Owner will notify the Traveler as to the Event that is being held during their stay. Owner will be considerate of the Traveler’s privacy during the time of the Event and do as much as reasonably possible so that the event does not interfere with the Traveler’s stay.
8. Autos from Traveler or guests are not to be parked on the drain field.
9. Traveler will use good judgment and discretion with use of washer, dryer, plumbing, etc. If equipment malfunctions due to misuse or carelessness of Traveler, i.e.; overloading or putting items that should not be placed in a washer/dryer, clogging toilet due to misuse, sinks, pipes, using cook top or oven inappropriately, repair costs may be the responsibility of Traveler.
10. Internet access code will be provided upon arrival. Sticker on modem in living room.
11. Garbage pickup day is to be determined. Garbage may be placed in large cans located in laundry room.
12. Upon check out please lock the house and put the key in the lock box.
13. Upon check out: Please wash all dishes, leave the beds unmade, bag any trash and put in laundry room garbage can. Hang up any damp towels.
Cory and Deborah are native Floridians. We enjoy offering our homes as vacation rentals. We have met many nice people through the internet and feel like we can call them friends. We hope that you will try out one of our 4 rentals. We have homes located in Mount Dora, Morriston, Citrus Springs and Debary.